Boris Johnson...

This is a pre-dominantly leftist phenomena and you know it:

Lol, how blind must you be? Yeah, only liberals do something like that. There isn’t a rightist group in the US that stands outside of military funerals with signs saying “God hates phags” or anything like that.

Maybe not mate, just an opinion.
Have you served in the armed forces?

Only the territorial army for a few years. Doing security work for over twenty years gave me a lot of contact too. Hey, mines just an opinion too!

Lol, how blind must you be? Yeah, only liberals do something like that. There isn’t a rightist group in the US that stands outside of military funerals with signs saying “God hates phags” or anything like that.

Religious, not "rightist".

EU7vhmzWoAAEYm_.jpg

And people think the Clintons killed Epstein. LOL

I was kidding but...............You dont think Oprah would of easily got the Dem Nom had she run an then pretty easy beaten Trump in the general? She would command the women vote n minority vote .

He's suffered more defeats during his time than any leader ever and has been fired from nearly every job he had.

What exactly are you judging him on?
Getting fired from jobs has nothing to do with whether or not he has been/will end up being a great leader. No great man has a past unsullied by some controversy. The fact that he had the will and the political acumen to complete Brexit where Theresa May couldn't, with Brexit holding the historical significance it does, is an amazing beginning. Note also that I said potential in my original post, since he has not had time to cement his legacy yet. Also, since everyone between him and Thatcher has been pretty disappointing, he doesn't actually have to do all that much to be England's greatest leader since her.

Mentioning thatcher suddenly made me want to become a coal miner

Oh look they are taking people in to training program

Lol, oh yeah. The Westboro Baptist Church is definitely liberals. For sure.

Their actions and opinions are not based on politics. Although I do find you categorizing groups into what side of the aisle they most likely align with interesting. I hope you promote it as a philosophy and it catches on. That way we can just go full circle and start categorizing people based on what group you believe they speculatively most likely belong to. You know, just go full retard with it. Skinhead? Probably Republicans. Abortion doctor? Probably a Democrat.

Last edited:
Their actions and opinions are not based on politics. Although I do find you categorizing groups into what side of the aisle they most likely align with interesting. I hope you promote it as a philosophy and it catches on. That way we can just go full circle and start categorizing people based on what group you believe they speculatively most likely belong to. You know, just go full retard with it. Skinhead? Probably Republicans. Abortion doctor? Probably a Democrat.

You could. And you would mostly be right. But the point is, both sides have extremist morons, not just the lefts the original post I had quoted said. I mean, how painfully naive would one have to be to believe such a thing?

You could. And you would mostly be right. But the point is, both sides have extremist morons, not just the lefts the original post I had quoted said. I mean, how painfully naive would one have to be to believe such a thing?

I know what you mean. I just think that instead of the two major parties continually trying to pin some idiotic hate group or fucked up hated individuals on the other, that we should just go back to what we used to do... Collectively agree that they are retarded and ignore them.

Any time we even talk about groups like Westboro, it just gives them power. Even a passing conversation like this. Fuck them, don't care if they lean left or right. They aren't Americans, I'd struggle to even call them human beings.

Any time we even talk about groups like Westboro, it just gives them power. Even a passing conversation like this

I don’t agree with that. I don’t think us shitting on them helps them in any way. Maybe. Maybe if they are ignored as if they don’t exist it hurts their effort, IDK. But they served as an example in this case. Other than that, I don’t give a shit what they do.

Getting fired from jobs has nothing to do with whether or not he has been/will end up being a great leader. No great man has a past unsullied by some controversy. The fact that he had the will and the political acumen to complete Brexit where Theresa May couldn't, with Brexit holding the historical significance it does, is an amazing beginning. Note also that I said potential in my original post, since he has not had time to cement his legacy yet. Also, since everyone between him and Thatcher has been pretty disappointing, he doesn't actually have to do all that much to be England's greatest leader since her.

He didn't get brexit done, it was already in motion for the beginning of proceedings to start, he just happened to be in the seat at the time. He's done absolutely nothing to move brexit forwards, he said he was going to work flat out on it and then went on a two week holiday. I'm afraid you seem to live in an echo chamber of Tory spin. Judging him against Theresa May? That's a high bar.

Getting fired from every job you've ever done does have something to do with whether you'll be a great leader. As does a history of gaffs and chaos that's followed him, as do the racism and the homophobia, they all show that he doesn't have a handle on himself or his work. It paints him in a terrible light.

So to does his record, as mayor and furthermore as PM where he suffered the most defeats of any leader in our history in his first few months.

He has lacked a credible plan or response for anything and you see that as evidence for the greatest leader since Margaret Thatcher? Through the looking glass indeed, the post truth reality.

I will agree he doesn't have to do much to be better than Thatcher, she was a dick. Major was a great PM and is the main reason for the good Friday agreement.

Per the FBI the number one form of terrorism in America since 9/11 has been right wing extremism and right wing nationalism.

some of you are delusional when it comes to the real world.

Back