Boris Johnson...

Per the FBI the number one form of terrorism in America since 9/11 has been right wing extremism and right wing nationalism.

some of you are delusional when it comes to the real world.
Interesting, I dont know anybody whos been a victim of right wing extremism, and I live in a large, diverse city. However, I do know Many people who have been victims of left wing extremism.

Interesting, I dont know anybody whos been a victim of right wing extremism, and I live in a large, diverse city. However, I do know Many people who have been victims of left wing extremism.

No you haven’t. And if you don’t like it take it up with the FBI not me. This comes from them.

right wing extremism is on the rise across America.

No you haven’t. And if you don’t like it take it up with the FBI not me. This comes from them.

right wing extremism is on the rise across America.
Hard to take seriously when "right wing extremism" can be titled to any unbiased crime where the perpetrator holds or has expressed any 'right wing views'.

And actually, I looked at the FBI stats, and in America, in the past 8 years I believe it was, islamic terror attacks have killed a couple more than right wing extremist attacks. Although it's funny, Islam is pretty much as right wing as it gets, in a conventional sense.

Hard to take seriously when "right wing extremism" can be titled to any unbiased crime where the perpetrator holds or has expressed any 'right wing views'.

And actually, I looked at the FBI stats, and in America, in the past 8 years I believe it was, islamic terror attacks have killed a couple more than right wing extremist attacks. Although it's funny, Islam is pretty much as right wing as it gets, in a conventional sense.

Yes, Islamic fundamentalist terrorism is right wing extremism.

If he's actually ill in hospital, I'm an alien.

I think it must have been pretty bad if he had to go to hospital, when you're leading the country in a global crisis you don't want to be struck down bad enough to be hospitalised.

I think he's been even worse than has been reported.

If he died people will go mental panic buying again.

I think it must have been pretty bad if he had to go to hospital, when you're leading the country in a global crisis you don't want to be struck down bad enough to be hospitalised.

I think he's been even worse than has been reported.

If he died people will go mental panic buying again.

It's nothing but a pr stunt.
Will give him great support when he comes out, people calling him a hero, people's prime minister, all that sort of shit.
And when he orders us to accept the coming vaccine, it will give him great standing.
Genius really, but completely obvious.

It's nothing but a pr stunt.
Will give him great support when he comes out, people calling him a hero, people's prime minister, all that sort of shit.
And when he orders us to accept the coming vaccine, it will give him great standing.
Genius really, but completely obvious.

So a chunk of the leadership including the health minister coming down with the virus is all a PR stunt?

So a chunk of the leadership including the health minister coming down with the virus is all a PR stunt?

Why is that hard to believe? Have you been on another planet until now or are you aware what politicians do? The one thing everyone knows they do above anything else.

Lie.

He didn't get brexit done, it was already in motion for the beginning of proceedings to start, he just happened to be in the seat at the time. He's done absolutely nothing to move brexit forwards, he said he was going to work flat out on it and then went on a two week holiday. I'm afraid you seem to live in an echo chamber of Tory spin. Judging him against Theresa May? That's a high bar.

Getting fired from every job you've ever done does have something to do with whether you'll be a great leader. As does a history of gaffs and chaos that's followed him, as do the racism and the homophobia, they all show that he doesn't have a handle on himself or his work. It paints him in a terrible light.

So to does his record, as mayor and furthermore as PM where he suffered the most defeats of any leader in our history in his first few months.

He has lacked a credible plan or response for anything and you see that as evidence for the greatest leader since Margaret Thatcher? Through the looking glass indeed, the post truth reality.

I will agree he doesn't have to do much to be better than Thatcher, she was a dick. Major was a great PM and is the main reason for the good Friday agreement.
You started by misquoting me then you just spewed biased leftist bile not rooted in any reality outside your own unpleasasant prejudices. Disingenuous and boring.

Why is that hard to believe? Have you been on another planet until now or are you aware what politicians do? The one thing everyone knows they do above anything else.

Lie.

Could you imagine Trump agreeing to pretend to be in ICU and handing over the reigns of command to Mike Pence?

It's a stupid conspiracy theory.

Could you imagine Trump agreeing to pretend to be in ICU and handing over the reigns of command to Mike Pence?

It's a stupid conspiracy theory.

How is using trump and pence in a like for like comparison, in any way an argument against it? Now that is stupid.

Last edited:
How is using trump and pence in a like for like comparison, in any way an argument against it? Now that is stupid.

Because Boris is in the ICU and now Dominic Raab is in charge, barely anyone knew who he was before.

And no way would Trump ever give up power to Pence, same way I don't think Boris would want Raab running the show.

I am sure the lizzard people have already cloned Borris Johnson. 5g towers everywhere to get that vaccine with nanobots in you....

Because Boris is in the ICU and now Dominic Raab is in charge, barely anyone knew who he was before.

And no way would Trump ever give up power to Pence, same way I don't think Boris would want Raab running the show.

That does not answer the question. Your logic is totally retarded. Sorry, but it is.

For a start, why the hell would you think Boris has lost his authority just because he's off sick? If a CEO is off sick, does he lose all right to make decisions?
Also, the very fact the men you mention are in their positions at all, totally makes your idiotic point redundant.
Ffs, think about what you're saying.

That does not answer the question. Your logic is totally retarded. Sorry, but it is.

For a start, why the hell would you think Boris has lost his authority just because he's off sick? If a CEO is off sick, does he lose all right to make decisions?
Also, the very fact the men you mention are in their positions at all, totally makes your idiotic point redundant.
Ffs, think about what you're saying.

You know Boris isn't working right now? Not attending any meetings, his phones been taken off him.

He's had to delegate power, he's not making any decisions, it's Raab and the cabinet.
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...s-stand-in-needs-cabinet-ok-for-big-decisions

We don't even have a deputy PM anymore, the position got abolished so it's gone to the Foreign Secretary a position Raabs only been in since July

But you're saying it's all an elaborate ruse and Boris is having a giggle and pulling the wool over everyones eyes, it's just a wild conspiracy theory.

You know Boris isn't working right now? Not attending any meetings, his phones been taken off him.

He's had to delegate power, he's not making any decisions, it's Raab and the cabinet.
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...s-stand-in-needs-cabinet-ok-for-big-decisions

We don't even have a deputy PM anymore, the position got abolished so it's gone to the Foreign Secretary a position Raabs only been in since July

But you're saying it's all an elaborate ruse and Boris is having a giggle and pulling the wool over everyones eyes, it's just a wild conspiracy theory.

So the guardian says it.
Shit I'm so sorry, you really showed me.
It must be true.

So the guardian says it.
Shit I'm so sorry, you really showed me.
It must be true.

BBC too.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52232747
Mr Raab, who is deputising for the PM while he remains in hospital, said he had chaired an emergency Cobra meeting, with senior ministers and officials from the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish government, and the London mayor, to "take stock and assess where we are right across the United Kingdom" on social distancing measures.

But I guess you can't trust the "media".

<GSPWoah>

Back