Borg/Chiesa and Chiesa's last fight

I like Conor (watching him fight) the dolly thing screamed attention seeking to me and was a step to far because snappy instagram captions werent working anymore but it is embarrassing that the whole of the UFC let Conor use them as doormats doing what he pleases and they sit there just waiting for him to show them some attention again
Dana has no problem making an example out of any lower tier fighter whos struggling for money, pay bills, putting their body on the line etc
Threw Ngannou under the bus after one terrible fight, holds grudges forever over the most trivial things like the Paul Daley "punch" but goes back on everything he says he will do with Conor

this, that is what bothers me. The hypocrisy. I know he makes them money, more than everyone else combined, but, how much slack can you cut 1 individual? Praise him, but bash guys who fought as champions in your organization for years while maintaining their #1 spot. Doesn't make sense to me.

I'd love if the judge said to Borg and Chiesa "lol if you think either of you are ever getting near the title"

That said, didn't Ray Borg get a title shot lol.
Shows what a joke of a division Mighty Mouse ran.

20161229_0016_Ray_Borg.0.0.jpeg

151002-lance-ito-oj-trial-855a_223ac7e16604d72ac7d3a095fc004d9c.jpg

"lol if you think either of you are ever getting near the title"

usa_today_10131684.0.jpg

so conor cost them money and they should be like im sorry conor my face got in the way of that flying glass.

conor has to pay for damages he cost to any one.
getting compensated makes perfect sense. It’s the over milking that is making them look bad. They can’t even be in the same arena as Conor lol

Completely unreasonable and screams of milking every dime possible out of the situation.

Its good for the short term but is not worth tarnishing your brand in the long run with a frivolous lawsuit.

Take what you deserve and move on.

it's legit a joke as to how hard the UFC has bent over for Conor. I know the guy makes them money but its just comical at this point. 4 months ago it was the most disgusting act in the history of the UFC. Today, it's promo material for the next fight. All is forgiven for injuring people etc, without him ever even apologizing to each person or being punished in any manner whatsoever. Dana will say he's been punished enough...by who? He got a fine and some community service.
They have basically no draws, so they don't have a lot of choice.

Chiesa's arguement is that he would have been picked over Iaquinta and Pettis as he was higher ranked than them. not that he would have beat Pettis to go onto a title shot

getting compensated makes perfect sense. It’s the over milking that is making them look bad. They can’t even be in the same arena as Conor lol

Completely unreasonable and screams of milking every dime possible out of the situation.

Its good for the short term but is not worth tarnishing your brand in the long run with a frivolous lawsuit.

Take what you deserve and move on.

a protection order is common so he not milking it.

most orders stand for like a 1 year and if it says conor cant be which in 2000 feet of ray than he cant.

Yes, Chiesa purposely had glass cut his face so he could be taken off the card to chase that payday.

Also lol @ saying they ruined their chances of making $ off being on a conor card. How on earth would they make money? They don’t get PPV points. You don’t get extra money just because you’re on a Conor card.

Are sherdoggers really this stupid?
I never said he purposely cut himself.. just that he milked the shit out of that tiny ass cut to try to get milk money from Conor, and it cost him not only a portion of his fan base(which usually happens when u pullout from a fight) as well as he now lost vs pettis, and went for a long period of time without making money.

As for the second part, those fighters simply dont get to market themselves on the same card as Conor, so if lets say Chiesa has a crazy finish or an awesome fight on the same fight card as Conor, more people would of seen that, as well as im sure Dana would be super happy to remember a great fight from a fightcard that will sell a lot and be promoted a ton, its not just about PPV points...

Sherdoggers eh

chiesa is fucked. now hes going to 170 where he's gonna get fucking murked lol.

Back