Borg/Chiesa and Chiesa's last fight

Mug

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Borg may have a chance in court but I cant remember if he was going to pursue money?
But now, they will never be on a McGregor card which couldve been their paydays and now Im not sure how lawsuits go but wasnt Chiesa's argument he was pulled from a fight that wouldve got him in title contention, but now, he lost to Pettis he cant argue "Well I lost but I wouldve won that night"

Chiesa actually had a cut but him saying Conor cost him a shot is laughable.

Glad that mullet sporting tosser got his ass kicked.

I'd love if the judge said to Borg and Chiesa "lol if you think either of you are ever getting near the title"

That said, didn't Ray Borg get a title shot lol.
Shows what a joke of a division Mighty Mouse ran.

Awful move by both of them. Its like when someone overmilks the workman’s comp stuff at work.. always ends negative for them.

Yeah he had a cut so small they didnt want to show it lmao... Mosquitoes leave a bigger mark then his cut, it was all for a payday plus an easy excuse for his bad weight cut.

Borg may have a chance in court but I cant remember if he was going to pursue money?
But now, they will never be on a McGregor card which couldve been their paydays and now Im not sure how lawsuits go but wasnt Chiesa's argument he was pulled from a fight that wouldve got him in title contention, but now, he lost to Pettis he cant argue "Well I lost but I wouldve won that night"

How is it their payday when neither get PPV points? Sh*t makes no sense.

Yeah he had a cut so small they didnt want to show it lmao... Mosquitoes leave a bigger mark then his cut, it was all for a payday plus an easy excuse for his bad weight cut.
Yeah it's pretty pathetic if you ask me.

conor will have to pay, damages that he cost any one. costing them fighting so they ask for there show and win money, and bills from what happened to them. ray had issues with his eye and mike had all those cuts so there pain and suffering.

conor cost 6 fighters a chance to get there win money and a 50 k award.

I'd love if the judge said to Borg and Chiesa "lol if you think either of you are ever getting near the title"

a title shot has nothing to do with it. conor cost them all chances to get there win bonues and 50k awards.

Awful move by both of them. Its like when someone overmilks the workman’s comp stuff at work.. always ends negative for them.

so conor cost them money and they should be like im sorry conor my face got in the way of that flying glass.

conor has to pay for damages he cost to any one.

What? Borg is actually a pretty skilled fighter.

Yes, Chiesa purposely had glass cut his face so he could be taken off the card to chase that payday.

Also lol @ saying they ruined their chances of making $ off being on a conor card. How on earth would they make money? They don’t get PPV points. You don’t get extra money just because you’re on a Conor card.

Are sherdoggers really this stupid?

Sucks that mess happened. But Dana isn't worried about anything but using it to hype the fight now...

How is it their payday when neither get PPV points? Sh*t makes no sense.
Not just about PPV points, name recognition from being on a huge card leading up to the fight with sponsors and plus Chiesa would probably be on the main card too

Sucks that mess happened. But Dana isn't worried about anything but using it to hype the fight now...
Lets not forget Dana and co said they were disgusted with Conor but the thumbnail of the embedded was Conor launching the dolly...those guys arent stupid and know exactly what brings eyes

it's legit a joke as to how hard the UFC has bent over for Conor. I know the guy makes them money but its just comical at this point. 4 months ago it was the most disgusting act in the history of the UFC. Today, it's promo material for the next fight. All is forgiven for injuring people etc, without him ever even apologizing to each person or being punished in any manner whatsoever. Dana will say he's been punished enough...by who? He got a fine and some community service.

it's legit a joke as to how hard the UFC has bent over for Conor. I know the guy makes them money but its just comical at this point. 4 months ago it was the most disgusting act in the history of the UFC. Today, it's promo material for the next fight. All is forgiven for injuring people etc, without him ever even apologizing to each person or being punished in any manner whatsoever. Dana will say he's been punished enough...by who? He got a fine and some community service.
I like Conor (watching him fight) the dolly thing screamed attention seeking to me and was a step to far because snappy instagram captions werent working anymore but it is embarrassing that the whole of the UFC let Conor use them as doormats doing what he pleases and they sit there just waiting for him to show them some attention again
Dana has no problem making an example out of any lower tier fighter whos struggling for money, pay bills, putting their body on the line etc
Threw Ngannou under the bus after one terrible fight, holds grudges forever over the most trivial things like the Paul Daley "punch" but goes back on everything he says he will do with Conor

Borg and Chiesa might not be big stars now, but if they could just get on the prelims of a Conor card once, they'd be huge and making millions!!

Back