News Bookmaker lay the odds for McGregor to become triple champ; regain 155 title; and still a favorite to beat Chandler

Should McGregor be a favorite to Chandler?

• Yes; the bookmakers know what they are doing

• No; Chandler should be the favorite over Mcgregor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Conor thrives off of unique and first to do it 'prizes'

155 title. Been there done that. It's already in his trophy case

170 title and first triple champ. - that wil motivate him tremendously.

Will he succeed..most likely not. Only a very very small.percenrsge of fighters have succeeded at the highest level ..then failed badly for a period of time...then succeeded at the highest level agian

Couture is the only one I can think of
There’s also Glover

Conor's fans should wish in one hand, shit in the other, and see which one fills up first. The only gold he's touching in the future is the gold bond he puts in his drawers to try to take away that itch.

chandler is not a young fighter anymore
Chandler is 37 but FYI McGregor is 35. Neither is a "Young Fighter" anymore.
Chandler has 31 career fights and McGregor has 28 so no "Mileage" difference either.

Might as well put 10 bucks on Conor being triple champ lol

chandler is not a young fighter anymore
Neither is Conor; the difference is Chandler takes care of himself while Mcgregor has done all sort of shit to his body , i bet he aged much faster than Chandler.
Mike is 37 in chronological age while Conor is 35 but in biological age i bet Chandler is few years younger

Use to be common place around here. Now they're becoming a rare breed..

Like ‘confirmed’. Still trying to get used to this place…I’m a pilgrim in a strange land…

Yeah, those were the days, hugh? Conor honks everywhere….EVERY WHERE!!!

Why would Conor be favored? We all saw his last two fights right? Chandler doesn't have the highest fight IQ but Conor fading after one round is a bigger weakness.

Pretty amazing odds considering the UFC will do anything in their power to fast track him to a title shot against favorable matchups if they exist.

IF this fight happens, this will be the end of Conor's career. Chandler may not be the best but he's damn good. Meanwhile Conor hasn't won since beating the ghost of Cowboy Cerrone 4 years ago, is coming off a major injury, and has clearly been into the drugs and alcohol in the time in between.

Chandler annihilates him.

IF this fight happens, this will be the end of Conor's career. Chandler may not be the best but he's damn good. Meanwhile Conor hasn't won since beating the ghost of Cowboy Cerrone 4 years ago, is coming off a major injury, and has clearly been into the drugs and alcohol in the time in between.

Chandler annihilates him.

drugs and alcohol didn’t destroy Jones.

drugs and alcohol didn’t destroy Jones.

I never said that, although they might have lead to a decline in his performance. For Conor it's a combination of factors. Age, weight class, opponent, injury, and of course clearly being an out of control addict at least for a decent portion of his time away.

Back