Bones looking yolked

I've been working out consistently for a decade.

I'm looking at the science, and nothing seems to back up what you claim.
You are far from a natty weightlifter according to your previous post. It makes all the difference in the world to get juiced out of your gills and lift. My initial post is referring to guys who don’t inject anything in their buttcheeks.

According to Aragon, advanced trainees near their genetic potential are lucky to gain 0.25% to 0.5% of their total body weight gain as fat-free muscle per month. That makes the 10-pound-gain claims of already ripped celebrities seem outrageous, right?
In my opinion, it's rare to see a natural bodybuilder or fitness enthusiast close to their genetic muscular potential gain more than 2-3 pounds of lean muscle in a year. This is why it's an accomplishment when experienced bodybuilders manage to gain 7-10 pounds of fat-free muscle in a year.

It’s what I’ve been saying all the time. IF YOU ARE A NATURAL your bigger gains will come in your first 2-3 years of a smart, consistent, hard workout program. It gets much harder as your body gets more used to it and you get older. I don’t need to look that shit up on the web but did it for you.

Last edited:
for the amount of roids he's on this is really not that impressive at all

i wonder how many of you actually are regular gym goers. you can find natty with better physique than him

Back