Bones lifting update (Squat: 455x5) (deadlift: 605x5)

the dude saying high school freshman are squatting 455 smokes percs

I never wanted him to go HW to be fair. HW suck comparatively.

Competition is easier at HW, in my opinion. Slower and less skilled.

I didn't say that, haha. BTW, I do hate Jon, he's a cheater and a scum bag. I'm not hiding anything.
Gtfo, if it was that easy none of these tall ass mofos would be cutting all that weight to compete at LHW, a lot of the MWs today walk around above 200 pounds as well but have a nutritionalist and doctor and sauna suit etc... with the modern improvements.

besides the hw champ is the baddest man on the planet and is the highest honor achievable in any combat sport.
If Francis KOs Stipe in their upcoming fight would you still say it’s an easier and less rewarding fight for his legacy than any of these bums he left at LHW? Come on at least admit it’ll be better pay.

There is no excuse for ur opinion other than pure emotional investment... and over a stranger you never met.. sad..

What if I told you I could box squat more than that for 3 sets of 5 at 195lbs. I guess it’s impressive along with all his mma training too, but those numbers aren’t that great for an above parallel box squat and a rack pull

I'm a big fan but not very impressed with rack pulls from knee height and shallow box squats.

Back