Bones lifting update (Squat: 455x5) (deadlift: 605x5)

They are rack pulls which are much easier

However, he is strong as fuck for a guy that doesn't devote all his time to strength training

Jon is a very good athlete

Not quite Sherdog standards but still some nice lifting

Always great seeing a fighter embracing the love of heavy iron

Rack pulls and box squats are better if you’re an athlete because you can recover faster while still putting up the heavy weight. These are impressive lifts.

They may be better for athletes, but they aren’t impressive lifts. An average high school will have kids that can put up that weight on box squats.

pointless he is gonna get an injury, should focus more n skills

They may be better for athletes, but they aren’t impressive lifts. An average high school will have kids that can put up that weight.
You have no idea what you are talking about. A pro combat athlete box squatting 455 x 5 is solid. What mma athletes are lifting numbers way higher than that? There isnt enough carry over to go much higher than that for mma.

You have no idea what you are talking about. A pro combat athlete box squatting 455 x 5 is solid. What mma athletes are lifting numbers way higher than that? There isnt enough carry over to go much higher than that for mma.

Meh, guy you replied to said Jones is doing shit kids at a normal high school do. I'm 46 so this wasn't true in my high school days, but apparently today 455 x 5's like some shit the freshmen scrubs at a regular high school are doing.

JESUS.

Im not saying there is a benefit to him going higher. That’s not the point. The weight itself is not in anyway impressive for a person weighting 240lbs. There are 200lb high school kids who can do more. Lots of them.

Meh, guy you replied to said Jones is doing shit kids at a normal high school do. I'm 46 so this wasn't true in my high school days, but apparently today 455 x 5's like some shit the freshmen scrubs at a regular high school are doing.

JESUS.

Did your high school even have box squats?

I don’t like the guy, I think he’s looked like trash post-PEDs, but you have to be a special kind of retard to use this logic about moving up a division
Most people thought he lost his last 2 fights. Instead of rematching them, he leaves the division, starts roiding heavily, and looks to beat up old men.

Unfortunately for him, some of those old men can throw heat and are much larger than he is, so he won't be able to push his game anymore.

Ngannou sends him back to LHW imo

I wonder what he can bench. Probably 400lb
Doubt it.
His frame is not good for benching, or squatting for that matter.
Great for deadlifting though.

Damn between the deadlifts and the D!(k Pills HW gonna be in trouble

These are rack pulls, 605 with a soft bqr is not that impressive. I can do more, which obviously means that I could kick his ass <CanYouSeeMeNow>

<{Red Card}>

TS.......

Cmon man.

Last time he was bragging about lifting a lot, he looked bad in the fight, so idk.

People been asking for bones to move to HW for 6 years...
You people are never happy.

I never wanted him to go HW to be fair. HW suck comparatively.

I don’t like the guy, I think he’s looked like trash post-PEDs, but you have to be a special kind of retard to use this logic about moving up a division

Competition is easier at HW, in my opinion. Slower and less skilled.

We know bro.

I didn't say that, haha. BTW, I do hate Jon, he's a cheater and a scum bag. I'm not hiding anything.

Back