• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Bones Jones spitting facts in Twitter: Gane's competition absolutely sucks

Get this man a Sherdog account since he's doing the classic "he only fought cans" post we've seen literally with every fighter.

"Gane was never my friend."
- Jon Jones

Gane winning would be such a breath of fresh air.
An undisputed champ who's a great example to both aspiring kids and athletes.
Clear proof that nice (and CLEAN!!!) guys don't always finish last.

JJ better not show up to the scale with the titties on.

For some reason he did not show a single freaking picture of him without his shirt in the last 3 years. Only pictures of his back naked or his torso covered.

Why?

What’s Jones infatuation with Thiago Santos about? Is it really just him trying to justify his loss… Santos was average.
Of all Jones' opponents, he's one of the weakest. Branch was finished 5 times in the UFC at MW and once before the UFC by Luque. He's also the last win David Branch had as an older fighter (by 1st round KO, LOL).

Some of the delusion on this forum never ceases to make me laugh. "Gane, the guy that nearly got sent to the shadow realm by an obese, flat footed "Street Fighter" that drinks piss out of other peoples shoes is the best striker Jones has ever faced!"
Jesus Christ, go back to obsessing over the size and thickness of his calves or something lmfao.

I think Jones beats Gane easily, Jones has the fight IQ and athleticism, Gane has some flashy stand and power advantage, but if Jones picks his time from the outside Gane will have nothing.

Jones War Wagon! Lets go

Does Jon still refer to him as "Cereal Gain" in interviews? I always wondered if that was some kind of mental warfare deliberately mispronouncing his name, or Jon's just dumb.

Untitled.png

Jon does this on purpose, just like with Cereal Gain.. <45>

Didn't Jon say some stupid shit after the fight like "I outstruck a black belt in Muay thai". What a clown

Don't know if he is faster, but what I meant by twitchier and quicker is he reacts to openings and countering in a faster manner. Hard to explain.
So you think Gane has faster reflexes than Santos? I don’t believe so. Are you saying Gane is a better counter puncher than Santos? I could see that.

I mean, the guy who beat him last fight is getting KOd by the entire division in ranking order...

straight FACTS!!!!! talk yo shit jon. gane looks good against brawlers ngl but when the game changes he gets shook.

"no offence derrick"
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

that dont remove the disrespect jon <bball2>

Seems like Jons trying to convince himself that Gane won't completely obliterate him on the feet.

I have a feeling he's gonna be regretting that unnecessary mass he's added as he fails to get his hands on Ciryl.

In the Countdown footage Jones is rolling with his A-team of training partners: Maurice Green, Dontale Mayes, Yorgan Decastro and Walt Harris..no offense to those guys but if he thinks that’s the level of Gane he’s in for a rude awakening.
Came here to post this. His training patners are way inferior to Gane, especially in the striking.

I still won’t believe this fight happens until the cage door closes
All the footage and pics of bones the last while has all been suspect, weird lightning, always has a shirt on. Looking old and stuck in the mud
And then the “secret back up fighter”

He don’t want that HW smoke

<EdgyBrah>

The difference is that Gane is fuckin massive compared to all his previous opponents.

What's Jones gonna say about himself if he ends up on Gane's resume after getting finished by Gane in under a full round.

Narcissist to the max, no joke. They have video out of Jones hitting pads at 205 vs him hitting pads now as a heavyweight side by side. The guy is considerably slower now, there's no comparison. Gane's gonna light him up in the standup with his jab as long as this stays on the feet.

This. And if Gane is able to consistently shuck off a few clinch/TD attempts, it's going to get nasty in a hurry. Jones has nothing on the feet to get Ganes respect, and we've seen him really go off on guys in those situations.

Back