• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bones Breaking in MMA?...Why?....

You ever wonder why more and more bones are breaking in MMA? Connor Mcgregors shin bone shouldnt have snapped the way it did...Within the past 4 years we have seen plenty of limbs tear in half...

THE PROBLEM:
Every MMA fighter thinks as long as they take their protein shakes they are fine....protein only fuels your muscles...but they forget about Calcium/Magnesium...UFC Needs to supply their fighters with Mineral supplement to prevent bones from breaking.

Every time I see this type of freak accident I always tell myself too much protein not enough Minerals...

Thoughts?....

PS: Anthony rumble Johnsons Leukemia was caused by that cheap Heavy Soy Protein supplement he kept using which was found to have over 130 toxins...
Reported… that is low af.
I like a light-hearted troll thread as much as any sherbro.
But you dont joke about a lot man dying from cancer.

Source = go to youtube and type in bones breaking in MMA, the highlights each year is getting longer and longer.

Maybe the fact that there's almost one UFC event per week increases the chance of seeing fight related injuries ?

This is a dooozy of a white belt post..

The aggression

The assertiveness

The bullshit ..

Its all there Joe ..

Could be a promising poster at some point ...

I personally enjoyed the part where T.S somehow knows what caused cancer in a dead fighters body ...

FFS .. this has to be atleast a yellow card lol ..

T.S works a dairy farm confirmed

Some steroids can make your bones more brittle.
Actually, the typical steroids that athletes use, based on Testosterone, should increase bone density.
There is a lot of research on how Testosterone helps with osteoporosis and in the maintenance of bone health.

On the other hand, Corticoids, such as prednisolone, can lead to loss of bone density.

You ever wonder why more and more bones are breaking in MMA? Connor Mcgregors shin bone shouldnt have snapped the way it did...Within the past 4 years we have seen plenty of limbs tear in half...

THE PROBLEM:
Every MMA fighter thinks as long as they take their protein shakes they are fine....protein only fuels your muscles...but they forget about Calcium/Magnesium...UFC Needs to supply their fighters with Mineral supplement to prevent bones from breaking.

Every time I see this type of freak accident I always tell myself too much protein not enough Minerals...

Thoughts?....

PS: Anthony rumble Johnsons Leukemia was caused by that cheap Heavy Soy Protein supplement he kept using which was found to have over 130 toxins...
1452294213-mad-max.gif

This is a dooozy of a white belt post..

The aggression

The assertiveness

The bullshit ..

Its all there Joe ..

Could be a promising poster at some point ...

I personally enjoyed the part where T.S somehow knows what caused cancer in a dead fighters body ...

FFS .. this has to be atleast a yellow card lol ..

T.S works a dairy farm confirmed
I especially liked the part where he called me a noob.

As if UFC is older than kickboxing ... in general.
<JennieThumbsUp>

Trumpet notices that gym monkeys drink their protein,
recommends magnesium and calcium.

<{1-9}>
Source: Sherdog
Source: UFC events
Source: Youtube

(bet TS is a big fan of Elongated "lingering stink" Musky)

So when do you get to the point and tell us what mineral supplement you work for TS? Just sell the product lmao so we can move on...

Well this sport is not far from the gladiator games

[/SPOILER]
Not only that- he claims it was caused by his protein powder.

I am going to throw my protein powder away- I don't want to die of leukemia. You won't believe my level of anxiety after hearing what my protein powder is doing to me from this thread. I could be diagnosed with leukemia any day now. I'm going to get to work on my Will right away.

It's got to do with fighters just spamming low kicks which makes them easy to check. Professional kickboxers usually throw them while striking or when the opponent is off-balance while turning the hip to avoid injuries.

We gotta give T.S props here... cuz his first idea was to just write..

Buy milk...

Instead we get this steaming pile of shit to lament over for weeks to come ...

Theres been 4 of those leg breaks in the UFC. Corey Hill, Silva, Weidman, and Conor. Not nearly enough data to say it’s on the increase or not.

Back