Bold prediction: Walker will be champion in 2024

People have been overlooking Walker and dismissing him based off record and gifs of getting KO's. He's giant for LHW and has been improving his defenses. People probably thought Arlovski would never be champ either.

Title is too modest of a goal for him.

In 2024 he will become goat and 2025 he will be known as immortal

Dont like his chances against neither Jiri ir Poatan. And i like Walker. Fun fighter, but dont think champ material. At least not right now.

Walker's instantly showed his gameplan lowkicking Ankalev just like Jan did.

But Ankalev was ready to bang and was piecing him up already. Without the illegal knee the Dagestani would have won for tko within 2 minutes.

Be serious, Walker doesn't have any possibility against Jan, Ankalev or Hill.

I think old man Glover would put him to sleep in R1.

Walker vs Ankalaev will be rescheduled for a fight night event in early 2024. Walker will win by KO

By the end of the year Walker will defeat Jiri/Poatan or Hill and get the belt

Nothing bold about making a completely random prediction with no stakes and hope for the 1/1000 chance it ends up happening

I am also in possession of a bold prediction! It is my belief that Johnny Walker will been becoming new meme similar to young prospect Erick Silva. Many will question-ask to stupid thread "but what is #esteemed combatant Johnny Walker his path to LHW belt?".

nkapplaud.png.png
#walkerspath #potentialchampjohnny #bestmemeablefighter

I think this is better than being a sheep and saying ''Walker will destroy Jones''
Good old days lol

Someone post the gif of walker getting KOd 8 times in 5 seconds

Weirder things had happened in MMA.....

But.

images

Back