Boetsch's deserved to win via DQ

vuco KJV***

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Basically Costa won because he hindered Tim's vision with illegal moves. I don't care if it's intentional or not, it's fucking illegal and he should have been DQd.
If you unintentionally run over a man with your car you still end in jail.

Because Boetsch decided to continue, it rinders the foul irrelevant to the rest of the fight. He was finished with ground and pound, not eye pokes. I was heavily for Boetsch btw.

Refs don't give a fuck about intentional fouls in MMA. Just look at Bisping vs Rivera.

I think the AC will overturn this one to at least a no contest. IMO, eyepoke was intentional.

Because Boetsch decided to continue, it rinders the foul irrelevant to the rest of the fight. He was finished with ground and pound, not eye pokes. I was heavily for Boetsch btw.

You are stupid.

I would like a nc and rematch. But who ever knows what the ac will actually do

The eye poke wasn't intentional and they happen all the time. Boetsch broke his hand and lost.

All this hate is is just negative people upset that a fighter they liked that they were getting behind as of late finally came back to reality and lost his fight. Did people even know who Tim Boetsch was when he was on the brink of being cut from the promotion fighting at LHW?

I had a feeling that a big strong 'tough man' like Botesch would have a bunch whiney little girls as fans.

He lost.

Jesus, MMA really does have the wussiest fans of any sport in the world.

Please keep in mind Boesch had a hand injury and was lunging and jumping into Costa desperately trying to get him down. Costa was keeping distance, shit happens.

Basically Costa won because he hindered Tim's vision with illegal moves. I don't care if it's intentional or not, it's fucking illegal and he should have been DQd.
If you unintentionally run over a man with your car you still end in jail.

no you dont you jackass...

Oh, if you run over a man with your car, you may not be charged with a crime at all.

But are you the same people who thought tim "beat" lombard lmao

If a fighter cannot continue or chooses not to continue due to an illegal action then the fight is a DQ. But, if a fighter continues after the illegal technique, the fight continues as normal.

I thought Phillipou won fair and square.

Back