Bodybuilder get smashed in MMA

Tokoloko

Czech MMA on the rise!
@purple
Reaction score
Filip Grznár is controversial Czech bodybuilder which decided to try his luck in professional mma . he thought he will dominate because of his power (330 kg squat and much more) unfortunately for him he was wrong .. :D

Filip Grznár -vs- Charles Andrade

Filip Grznár -vs- Michal Řehák

He also had BJJ fight after he trashtalked on Ben Cristovao (Czech singer and BJJ bluebelt)

Do you know any bodybuilders which are succesfull in professional MMA?

Last edited:
Pretty much every bodybuilder-type guy that I've seen in MMA has gotten smashed.

There are some successful fighters with bodybuilder physiques, but none that I can recall with a bodybuilder background.

James "Colossus" Thompson probably did the best for a big jacked up guy without much skill.

0.jpg

Bob Sapp too, but he was more of a NFL guy.

Pretty much every bodybuilder-type guy that I've seen in MMA has gotten smashed.

There are some successful fighters with bodybuilder physiques, but none that I can recall with a bodybuilder background.

James "Colossus" Thompson probably did the best for a big jacked up guy without much skill.

0.jpg

Bob "Early quitter" Sapp was pretty funny too :D

He is 5'6'' acording to Tapology, lol if he was actually some kind of huge 300 pounds hog kind of BB, he may have had a chance, but this was just pointless.

Not only his opponent had like 70 fucking fights, he was most probably bigger too.

0.jpg

He had an advantage seeing as he'd watch a lot of DVD's.

Bob "Early quitter" Sapp was pretty funny too :D

That was Sapp when he decided to not give any fucks.

Sapp when he actually tried was in quite a few wars.

most body builder are 5'6" and usually 200-240 rarely 300

youre actually portioned better under 6'. over 6' you get lurpy w long legs and cant get that nice manlet musculature.

82e1067cabec6a5227eb0688771102ca--bodybuilding-nutrition-bodybuilding-motivation.jpg

He is 5'6'' acording to Tapology, lol if he was actually some kind of huge 300 pounds hog kind of BB, he may have had a chance, but this was just pointless.

Not only his opponent had like 70 fucking fights, he was most probably bigger too.

The level is sooo low. Painful to watch

The level is sooo low. Painful to watch
He didnt won over Charles Andrade so they tried to give him easy win... :D he also blamed reff for early stoppage

Ken Shamrock definitely competed in bodybuilding prior to doing MMA. I believe this may be the case for Frank as well. If you are talking about super-ripped guys who were successful in MMA, though, come on. There are way, way too many to list.

0.jpg

Randleman, Yoel Romero, Vitor Belfort, Ricardo Arona, Palhares...I could go on and on, there are literally countless super-ripped and successful MMA fighters. Even more so if you count welterweight and below. CroCop, Wanderlei...etc. etc.

Mariusz Pudzianowski was a bodybuilder as well as a strongman. He's a beast. Beat the DEEP super-heavyweight champion like, his first or second ever MMA fight.

0.jpg

I might be wrong, but didn’t Sage Northcutt compete as a bodybuilder at one point?

Oh, forgot, Phil Baroni was a bodybuilder. And he was the best ever.

Back