Bobby Lashley Getting HW title shot

So it looks like a 3 title fight event, pretty cool. Hoping he fights Minakov if they could get him by then, he is a more intriguing fight for Lashley than Kongo.

So Kongo is going to be the champ? Wow.

Would be interesting to see a FW and LW fight headline over a HW title fight.

They still have Minakov as their champ on their website.

They should just get rid of Minakov if he's going to wait out his contract.

Makes the most sense, he's biggest name in the div, smart move getting him in there before he loses.

Just a matter of who he is fighting, Minakov or vacant title? What are the plans?

Def arent putting three title fights on Nov card I can tell you that right now, not a chance in hell Lashley fights for a title and is third spot on teh card.

He either fights on another Nov event or the Dec event in Cali which might be going up against UFC TUF finale with Edgar/Mendes and Khabib/Tony.

Bobby Lashley sucks.

It makes sense to give him the title shot though.

Bobby Lashley sucks.

It makes sense to give him the title shot though.

Thats why he should get the shot, get it out of the way now, get a rating out of him before he loses to a Kongo or Johnson and never gets a title shot.

Not sure how you go. If Minakov is done just do Lashley vs Kongo or JT. Make it a gimmick title. The division is terrible anyways. May as well use it to boost ratings. Shit do a Kimbo title fight, why not.

Not sure how you go. If Minakov is done just do Lashley vs Kongo or JT. Make it a gimmick title. The division is terrible anyways. May as well use it to boost ratings. Shit do a Kimbo title fight, why not.

If Minakov slips on a banana peel and Lashley somehow wins, you better fucking believe Kimbo will be fighting him for a title.

meh. whatever. no real problem with that. It's not like the Bellator Heavyweight division is deep or anything.

Give the title to whoever Justin Wren would beat most easily. That guy deserves the title and the modest attention he'll receive from it. What a great person.

Give the title to whoever Justin Wren would beat most easily. That guy deserves the title and the modest attention he'll receive from it. What a great person.

Couldn't agree more. I'm glad Bellator will give him a platform for his cause. It just sucks that the UFC probably wouldn't do the same, because I would really like to see a UFC return and possible Roy Nelson rematch.

Minikov is a legit top 15 HW. Soooo yeah.

If Minakov slips on a banana peel and Lashley somehow wins, you better fucking believe Kimbo will be fighting him for a title.

Bobby vs Kimbo!!!

I dig it. Too bad DaKimbo got banned I am sure he would love it.

I dont see this being on the tentpole event it'll prolly headline another event in November.

So chances are he isnt fighting Kimbo or Kongo... so either Minakov or Tony Johnson? My money is on Johnson VS Lashley for the title

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back