Bobby Knuckle's jaw: not a dislocation but bilateral parasymphyseal fractures

Darragh

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Here is the pic DC showed on his phone:
1729994845672.png

The two midline frontal incisors and the right paracentral incisor of the mandible (teeth #24-26) have been fractured and separated from the remainder of the mandible. The posterior displacement suggests that he had to be rushed to the hospital because he was at risk of losing his airway (ie. suffocating because the broken jaw piece would block his oropharynx)

1729995086427.pngHere is a similar picture from the web:

1729994932132.png

And an x-ray of a more simple mandibular fracture:
1729995741022.pngThe mandible tends to fracture in two places (like a lifesaver or a polo mint) because it is a bony ring:

1729994973752.png

It is the same type of injury that Kanye West suffered after his car accident, causing him to have his jaw wired shut and write his first hit single "Through the Wire".

This is probably what will happen to Rob (not the hit single and marrying a Kardashian, having his jaw wired shut). Khamzat literally crushed his jaw into three pieces like a lifesaver and with the force of a motor vehicle accident. I don't think Bobby will ever be the same.

Edit: As someone pointed out later in this thread, it may be an alveolar ridge fracture, not necessarily transcortical as I described above. This would mean a quicker return to baseline for Bobby. Still a devastating injury though.

Last edited:
Here is the pic DC showed on his phone:
View attachment 1068858

The two midline frontal incisors and the right paracentral incisor of the mandible (teeth #24-26) have been fractured and separated from the remainder of the mandible. The posterior displacement suggests that he had to be rushed to the hospital because he was at risk of losing his airway (ie. suffocating because the broken jaw piece would block his oropharynx)

View attachment 1068861Here is a similar picture from the web:

View attachment 1068859

The mandible tends to fracture in two places (like a lifesaver or a polo mint) because it is a bony ring:

View attachment 1068860

It is the same type of injury that Kanye West suffered after his car accident, causing him to have his jaw wired shut and write his first hit single "Through the Wire".

This is probably what will happen to Rob. Khamzat literally crushed his jaw into three pieces like a Polo mint with the force of a motor vehicle accident. I don't think Rob will ever be the same.

Khamzat had a case of COVID a few years ago that was so bad his doctors thought he had lung cancer. If someone can survive his early onslaught and take him into the later rounds, that's the only chance -- but it will have to be someone with early JDS or Chuck level take down defense. So far, they've come up with an unsolvable equation. Let's see how DDP does with the fight algebra.

I saw a picture really similar to that fairly recently, but I cannot for the life of me recall which fight it was from... definitely a UFC fight probably in the last year?

Basically, bottom front teeth separated from the rest just like that.

I like some of these made up words, though, good imagination!

<seedat>

I saw a picture really similar to that fairly recently, but I cannot for the life of me recall which fight it was from... definitely a UFC fight probably in the last year?

Basically, bottom front teeth separated from the rest just like that.

I like some of these made up words, though, good imagination!

<seedat>
sorry to be serious, but is OP really bullshit?

If so - not cool.

The exact same thing happened to my dog when he was chewing on a giant ham bone from Christmas dinner and then my other dog came over and yanked it outta his mouth with his teeth sunk into it, exact same gruesome injury occurred
He didnt even care though, he kept right on chewing bones with a broke jaw like it didnt even hurt

Great writeup, Op!

Would like to see Khamzat crush a watermelon a la Askren.

q7YDpk.gif

And crush a bat while he's at it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imsonic
Back