Bobby Green vs. Josh Burkman Added to UFC Fight Night Portland

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Since he's fighting another wrestler in Burkman, I think he'll use it. Well, unless they decide to do circling and taunting for most of the fight.
I could see the latter being the likely scenario, unfortunately. That seems to be the only thing he wants to do now.

I could see the latter being the likely scenario, unfortunately. That seems to be the only thing he wants to do now.
I hope Dustin knocked some sense into him and we see a nice fight in which he uses his full skillset.

Card is looking good but we'll see what main event is.

Green can be exciting but he can be retarded too

I'm kinda rooting for him

Green via actually being a UFC caliber fighter.

Burkman is 1-4 in his current UFC run, he doesn't belong.

Nice guy, crafty, but he should already have gotten scuttled back to the small show.

tumblr_o8a1ia7Evi1rofocqo1_500.gif

Less talking, more fighting this time Green.

This gif demonstrates Poirier's footwork in the pocket. He is a southpaw but fired that short left hook with his left foot forward.

Green via UD, I wanna say. Burkman's second run has been nothing short of a car crash.

Going with Burkman. First to slay Arianny and sleep Fitch...or is it sleep Arianny and slay Fitch?

Surprised how lopsided the poll is. Burkman should be able to pick apart Green for at least two of three rounds. I see him winning a pretty clear 29-28 UD here, possibly a 30-27 mixed in.

I guess I'll take Green, but his brainfart in his last fight was an all time ring boner.

Not arsed about this one. Boredom incoming. Green coasts to a UD.

Not a fan of Greens but I think he will win this fight and send Josh back out of the UFC

Burkman makes it a boring fight and wins the decision, don't expect much, rooting for Bobby Green though.

Back