Louis Smolka vs. Sergio Pettis
Tamdan McCrory vs. Nate Marquardt
Walt Harris vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov
Luis Henrique vs. Joachim Christensen
Kelly Faszholz vs. Ketlen Viera

Last edited:
bobby green by not being 50 years old

tumblr_o8a1ia7Evi1rofocqo1_500.gif

Less talking, more fighting this time Green.

I'll take Green by UD if he actually fights.

I can't predict these tings for shit, I win by drinking beer and watching these dudes beat the piss out of eachother.

I think Green takes it, Burkman didn't look bad in his last fight though so it could go either way. This fight going the distance is a lock.

Meh vs meh. Kinda stale vs shop-worn. Can't raise much excitement over this fight. Bobby Green by not being 50 years old.

This is more satisfying to me than Holms head kick to Rousey.
I hated that, mostly because I picked Bobby. Dustin is one of the guys I find myself always picking against for some reason, picked against him in his fights with Conor, Duffy, Bobert and now, in his fight against MJ. Hope I don't go 1-3 on those.

Nice a like this fight a lot! Will Brooks vs Alex Oliveria is a strange one, but still should be good. I knew they wouldn't give Brooks a huge fight but I still would've liked to have seen him get a better fight. I was hoping they would make Brooks vs Kevin Lee

Also I have a feeling the loser of Green/Burkman will get cut

I hated that, mostly because I picked Bobby. Dustin is one of the guys I find myself always picking against for some reason, picked against him in his fights with Conor, Duffy, Bobert and now, in his fight against MJ. Hope I don't go 1-3 on those.

Bobert?!? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It'll be a face off/taunt off

SnoopyPeriodicGyrfalcon.gif
My God, every one of Bobby's fights become that. I know he favors boxing but he has an underrated ground game, I wish he'd use it more.

My God, every one of Bobby's fights become that. I know he favors boxing but he has an underrated ground game, I wish he'd use it more.
Since he's fighting another wrestler in Burkman, I think he'll use it. Well, unless they decide to do circling and taunting for most of the fight.

Back