Bob Larson debates against Satanists

There is literally countless anecdotal accounts of spiritual experiences of all kinds including demonic. I know the standard kneejerk reaction is to dismiss anecdotal evidence on it's face but imo that is illogical. It's illogical to suggest that the millions and millions of spiritual claims made through every age of man are all bullshit just because we can't put it through the scientific method. Especially considering the uniformity and similar aspects to these accounts.
The keyword there was anecdotal

an

I can't believe anyone on here still engages with TCK. Not because of his views, but because he debates like a 5 year old. Just remember, he is rubber and you are glue, etc. Ipso fatso, QED, quid pro quo, baby Jesus.

Don't bang your head against that rhetorical brick wall.

if those places existed, hell would be a good place to be. if god and satan were real and hated each other for having exact opposite views on how shit should be, and god sent people to satan's realm as punishment for living like satan wants them to live instead of how he wants them to live...satan would reward them, not punish them.
lazy writing in my opinion, the jews that wrote that stuff didn't have shit on GRRM.

Or what about the Devil being pure evil and doesn't "reward" anybody.......? And Hell wasn't made by the Devil. It was made for the Devik by God and after people Adam and Eve sinned man lost their innocence so he'll became the destination for man too because of our sin. Hell is made for sin. The devil commited the first sin, rebelling against God, so hell was made for those that sin and after man sinned so did we go to Hell until you become a Christian or in the pre-Christ age that way.

The Devil won't be just chilling in Hell forever. Once the battle of Armageddon happens he will be thrown into the lake of fire forever. In eternal torment forever and ever. Even if he wanted to reward people he couldn't because he will be in the same boat

Last edited:
It's not a "comeback"...its an honest point of view. I don't think you understand the nature of what you're talking about. You don't have to believe it but I can tell by the argument you are making that you don't get the nature and concept behind the Biblical narrative. That could be why it doesnt' make sense to you...because you don't understand it.

There is literally countless anecdotal accounts of spiritual experiences of all kinds including demonic. I know the standard kneejerk reaction is to dismiss anecdotal evidence on it's face but imo that is illogical. It's illogical to suggest that the millions and millions of spiritual claims made through every age of man are all bullshit just because we can't put it through the scientific method. Especially considering the uniformity and similar aspects to these accounts.

What would you say about the uniformity of alien abductions accounts in North America? Do you accept them as well?

What would you say about the uniformity of alien abductions accounts in North America? Do you accept them as well?

There are a lot of people that testify to that. I personally don't dismiss it. I believe it is demonic.

I don't dismiss them. And taking the view that they are demonic spirits parading around as aliens actually fits the Biblical narrative pretty well.

Back