Bob Larson debates against Satanists

if those places existed, hell would be a good place to be. if god and satan were real and hated each other for having exact opposite views on how shit should be, and god sent people to satan's realm as punishment for living like satan wants them to live instead of how he wants them to live...satan would reward them, not punish them.
lazy writing in my opinion, the jews that wrote that stuff didn't have shit on GRRM.

Did you just read Memnoc the Devil?

if those places existed, hell would be a good place to be. if god and satan were real and hated each other for having exact opposite views on how shit should be, and god sent people to satan's realm as punishment for living like satan wants them to live instead of how he wants them to live...satan would reward them, not punish them.
lazy writing in my opinion, the jews that wrote that stuff didn't have shit on GRRM.

I always find it rather silly when people interject what they think should happen if they were God or in this case satan. "If satan exists then he would see things just like I do! He would set up a reward system because thats what makes the most sense to me". Just silliness.

I always find it rather silly when people interject what they think should happen if they were God or in this case satan. "If satan exists then he would see things just like I do! He would set up a reward system because thats what makes the most sense to me". Just silliness.

not as silly as really believing they exist, and that satan will do exactly what his mortal enemy wants him to do, to punish people that didn't behave how his mortal enemy wants them to behave. silliness is to believe something that makes no sense at all because they told you so, instead of using logic.

it's like punishing people for being extremely conservative by sending them to Texas, hoping they will be forced to participate in daily gay parades and watch live abortions. it is really fucking stupid.

This arises from a misunderstanding of why people make that argument. In its strongest form, the reason people say things like that isn't because they're trying to predict the behavior of a supernatural entity. It's because they're pointing out a reason for disbelief: The alleged behavior for the entity isn't in line with its alleged motives. They are in line with the motives of the church, though, and the church is the group claiming that the supernatural deity said it would do those things.

In other words, it's hearsay that serves the interests of the witness instead of the alleged declarant. In the non-religious world, those kinds of statements are seen as having little credibility.

I was about seven years old. I came home from Sunday school and asked my mom, "If I do what Satan wants me to do, why will he torture me?"

I don't know about Bob Larson, he's not a guy I follow. But I bet when you die you'd want to hang out with Christians in heaven than with Satanists in hell;)

You've never read Milton's Paradise Lost?:icon_twis

That's hysterical since you do that shit all the time.

not as silly as really believing they exist, and that satan will do exactly what his mortal enemy wants him to do, to punish people that didn't behave how his mortal enemy wants them to behave. silliness is to believe something that makes no sense at all because they told you so, instead of using logic.

it's like punishing people for being extremely conservative by sending them to Texas, hoping they will be forced to participate in daily gay parades and watch live abortions. it is really fucking stupid.

This makes sense to me.

That's hysterical since you do that shit all the time.

I was about to point out the irony in that post. TCK has a lot of those. You read them and you think "come on now, he can't possibly...." But he still does it.

Cc0fye6.jpg

Oh I see, you just don't know what you're talking about. Thats cool.

And regarding using logic...logic indicates that a spiritual realm exists.

I don't know about Bob Larson, he's not a guy I follow. But I bet when you die you'd want to hang out with Christians in heaven than with Satanists in hell;)

Sounds like all the cool people are going to hell anyways. You Christians don't know how to party.

Oh I see, you just don't know what you're talking about. Thats cool.

And regarding using logic...logic indicates that a spiritual realm exists.

you should name your username to TheKidWithTheShittyComebacks. is that your go to answer in religious matters? "you just don't know anything, Jon Snow"

if you claim logic indicates something without explaining how, it looks really stupid.

you should name your username to TheKidWithTheShittyComebacks. is that your go to answer in religious matters? "you just don't know anything, Jon Snow"

It's not a "comeback"...its an honest point of view. I don't think you understand the nature of what you're talking about. You don't have to believe it but I can tell by the argument you are making that you don't get the nature and concept behind the Biblical narrative. That could be why it doesnt' make sense to you...because you don't understand it.

if you claim logic indicates something without explaining how, it looks really stupid.

There is literally countless anecdotal accounts of spiritual experiences of all kinds including demonic. I know the standard kneejerk reaction is to dismiss anecdotal evidence on it's face but imo that is illogical. It's illogical to suggest that the millions and millions of spiritual claims made through every age of man are all bullshit just because we can't put it through the scientific method. Especially considering the uniformity and similar aspects to these accounts.

Back