Bo nickle says he could knock out a chimp

It’s easy to say it. I’ll knock out a chimp.

hell, I’ve been calling out Brock gif a million dollar fight for years. He’s ducking me.

It’s easy to say things.

Thats a big orangutan vs an asian twig lol we're talking about chimps here

As you can see they're absolutely nothing special if you remove the teeth, also that guy is an average out of shape old man.

The problem is no human is nuts enough to go to the death against a chimp and disregard his health and the potential scars, but throw a man in a pit with a chimp and you'll be surprised who comes out alive.

human bite force is actually powerful too we can remove fingers rip off ears and tear off testicles with our hands.

Hadn't considered the possibility of using a pit before as the arena before. As your video shows the chimp is likely to back down from a man in that environment, but also be extremely quick and elusive.

Also, Bo said he'd KO the chimp, not tear off its testicles with his bare hands. I still think therefore that the most likely result would be a Decision for Bo based on Octagon (Pit) control or a Doctor Stoppage against Bo due to cuts sustained from the chimp.

A quick search show humans have about 40%muscle mass where a male chimp has an average of 51.6%.
But you also have to consider the amount of force they can produce will be increased by their speed.
No I don’t think they have some Herculean strength but a raging chimp is gonna be too much for one man to take out bare handed.

Interesting so again chimps have more muscularity but only by 10 percent. I agree they will be able to create more velocity. When I used to work at a zoo the chimps used to be able to put cracks in the bullet proof glass of their indoor enclosure. This was often with the aid of a tool like like a rock though - they would charge and hit that glass pretty hard often launching themselves off a branch or platform.

I'm wondering about the mass though. What a chimp has in speed a human has in mass. Bo is fighting at 185 lbs but I'd presume he'd try and bulk up for this fight and come in at 205 lbs. Considering the differences in muscle mass (40% human and 51% chimp) and strength (chimp x 1.5) you'd have to have comparative weight classes. So lightheavyweight for chimp would be somewhere around 130lbs whereas if you wanted a chimp to fight Sean O'Malley you'd be looking in the region of a 88lbs specimen.

Even Sean Strickland wants no part of a chimp. Correctly says that a chimp would rip his balls off before killing him.

I don’t know if you fellers saw the video but Bo Nickle has eloquently stated that he could take on a fully grown male chimp and knock it unconscious. He also said he could out wrestle the primate. I know Bo is a gifted athlete and who am I to argue anything he says but chimps are vicious beasts much like a prime Andy Wang. Would anyone like to see Bo take on a chimp as the co-main on the Mcgregor-Gaethje card? I think the bald goof should make this match up asap regardless of what those hippie tree huggers at PETA have to say about it. I’d illegally the stream the shit outta that card. Who’s with me ?!?!?

With the right training anything could happen

Interesting so again chimps have more muscularity but only by 10 percent. I agree they will be able to create more velocity. When I used to work at a zoo the chimps used to be able to put cracks in the bullet proof glass of their indoor enclosure. This was often with the aid of a tool like like a rock though - they would charge and hit that glass pretty hard often launching themselves off a branch or platform.

I'm wondering about the mass though. What a chimp has in speed a human has in mass. Bo is fighting at 185 lbs but I'd presume he'd try and bulk up for this fight and come in at 205 lbs. Considering the differences in muscle mass (40% human and 51% chimp) and strength (chimp x 1.5) you'd have to have comparative weight classes. So lightheavyweight for chimp would be somewhere around 130lbs whereas if you wanted a chimp to fight Sean O'Malley you'd be looking in the region of a 88lbs specimen.
By my estimates, a 150lb chimp would have the strength of a 290 lb man.

A single chimp cant rip your arm off, they have more strength but not by much and its very uncoordinated unlike with humans. Also they're 100lbs, a 200lbs fighter would kick a chimp and batter it. the only problem is their teeth, we can rip testicles too btw with our hands.

1 vs 1 i think bo definitely defeats and kills an adult chimp but he'll be bitten and possibly be disfigured a bit if the chimp goes into rage mode so not worth it.
A 100 lb chimp would be stronger, overall, than a 200 lb human. They have over twice the pulling force, lb for lb. You also don't factor in how explosive their leg muscles are, either in how they'd leverage that when pulling the arms off, and how quickly they'd leap past the kicks. If they were trying to rip your arm off, they'd be using both legs and arms. I'll agree that the teeth are probably the most problematic part, but I'll stick by my "no arms" statement.

Also, uncoordinated just amounts to no fine motor control. Not an impediment to ripping off limbs.

Bo Nickal would be no more. He'd cease to be.
The fact that chimps have a 10 times stronger bite than humans is scary enough, let alone that they're on average 1.5x stronger than a human. It's also not a wrestling match, he'd get murdered and probably have his face chewed off before.

A 100 lb chimp would be stronger, overall, than a 200 lb human. They have over twice the pulling force, lb for lb. You also don't factor in how explosive their leg muscles are, either in how they'd leverage that when pulling the arms off, and how quickly they'd leap past the kicks. If they were trying to rip your arm off, they'd be using both legs and arms. I'll agree that the teeth are probably the most problematic part, but I'll stick by my "no arms" statement.

Also, uncoordinated just amounts to no fine motor control. Not an impediment to ripping off limbs.
They aren’t uncoordinated. They chase monkeys through tree tops. They’re just not going to be able to print or hold a fork properly. I know some humans like that.

Bo Nickal would be no more. He'd cease to be.
The fact that chimps have a 10 times stronger bite than humans is scary enough, let alone that they're on average 1.5x stronger than a human. It's also not a wrestling match, he'd get murdered and probably have his face chewed off before.
Even without teeth their bite would be quite damaging.
They are more than 1.5 x stronger than a human when you take muscle mass into consideration. A 150 lb chimp would be as strong as a 290lb man.

Everybody is saying male chimps typically weigh between 88.2 and 132 pounds. But why are we taking the "typical" chimp? Bo isn't the typical male human. He's much bigger and stronger.

So we have to take a larger chimp as well. The chimp raised in captivity that ripped that lady's face off was 200 pounds. A lot of chimps raised by private people weigh around that much because of how they feed them.

Has anyone asked Zain Retherford or Aaron Pico for their thoughts on chimp fighting?

We are thirty pages into this thread and – I am as guilty as this as anyone – but has anyone stopped to actually check if Bo Nickal says he could KO a chimp?

Well, I have done. And TS has posted a factually inaccurate title.

The title should be: ‘Bo Nickal says he AND ANOTHER PERSON could wreck a chimpanzee (and he could choke out a SMALL chimpanzee with a guillotine on his own).’

Maybe that wouldn’t have generated as many clicks TS, but it would have led to far less pointless debate about a statement that was never made in the first place! In fact, Bo Nickal actually begins by clarifying that he never said he could beat a full-grown chimpanzee one-on-one.

The full conversation can be found here (from 9.28 to 10.56).

Below is a rough transcript:

Off screen voice (OSV): "So this weekend actually, I do want to talk about this because I want to call you out. Bo said that he could beat a chimpanzee in a fight!?"

Bo: "That's not what I said! I'll clarify, I'll clarify. I said that me and one other person would wreck a full-grown chimpanzee in a fight. Me and you verses a full-grown chimpanzee. We would absolutely annihilate that guy.”

Dimes: "100 percent."

Bo: "I would choke him out and you would just beat the shit out of him, while I was doing it."

Dimes: "I mean last episode..."

Bo: "We were talking about a gorilla last episode."

Dimes: "We were talking about beating a gorilla."

OSV: "Wait dude a gorilla is not nearly as agile as a chimpanzee."

Bo: "Dude a gorilla is 700 lbs."

Dimes: "It's stronger."

OSV: "That's nothing dude..."

Dimes: "Freaking greater bite strength or whatever it is."

Bo: "Yeah."

OSV: "It doesn't have like as sharp as teeth."

Bo: "I think like a small chimpanzee I'll wreck.

OSV: Agreed

Bo: "I'll put him in a guillotine dude."

Dimes: "Dude we had that with Limbani, we had a good...we love him, we would never hurt him but was I testing my strength against him?

Bo: "If he tried me. I would arm throw him."

Dimes: "He took my toothpick and it was almost like something."

Bo: "He gave it back though."

Dimes: "You asked for it."

Bo: “No he's cool, he's chill.

Dimes: “But if one of his boys rolled up on us.”

Bo: “He's done.”

Dimes: “That one chimp documentary that you showed me was sick.”

Bo: “Sick.”

Bo: “What's it called it's like…”

Dimes: “A new one just came out but it wasn't that one.”

10.51 (Goes on to talk about Rise of the Warrior Apes for a bit and the topic moves off chimps)

Even without teeth their bite would be quite damaging.
They are more than 1.5 x stronger than a human when you take muscle mass into consideration. A 150 lb chimp would be as strong as a 290lb man.
Yeah he'd get fucking slaughtered.

We are thirty pages into this thread and – I am as guilty as this as anyone – but has anyone stopped to actually check if Bo Nickal says he could KO a chimp?

Well, I have done. And TS has posted a factually inaccurate title.

The title should be: ‘Bo Nickal says he AND ANOTHER PERSON could wreck a chimpanzee (and he could choke out a SMALL chimpanzee with a guillotine on his own).’

Maybe that wouldn’t have generated as many clicks TS, but it would have led to far less pointless debate about a statement that was never made in the first place! In fact, Bo Nickal actually begins by clarifying that he never said he could beat a full-grown chimpanzee one-on-one.

The full conversation can be found here (from 9.28 to 10.56).

Below is a rough transcript:

Off screen voice (OSV): "So this weekend actually, I do want to talk about this because I want to call you out. Bo said that he could beat a chimpanzee in a fight!?"

Bo: "That's not what I said! I'll clarify, I'll clarify. I said that me and one other person would wreck a full-grown chimpanzee in a fight. Me and you verses a full-grown chimpanzee. We would absolutely annihilate that guy.”

Dimes: "100 percent."

Bo: "I would choke him out and you would just beat the shit out of him, while I was doing it."

Dimes: "I mean last episode..."

Bo: "We were talking about a gorilla last episode."

Dimes: "We were talking about beating a gorilla."

OSV: "Wait dude a gorilla is not nearly as agile as a chimpanzee."

Bo: "Dude a gorilla is 700 lbs."

Dimes: "It's stronger."

OSV: "That's nothing dude..."

Dimes: "Freaking greater bite strength or whatever it is."

Bo: "Yeah."

OSV: "It doesn't have like as sharp as teeth."

Bo: "I think like a small chimpanzee I'll wreck.

OSV: Agreed

Bo: "I'll put him in a guillotine dude."

Dimes: "Dude we had that with Limbani, we had a good...we love him, we would never hurt him but was I testing my strength against him?

Bo: "If he tried me. I would arm throw him."

Dimes: "He took my toothpick and it was almost like something."

Bo: "He gave it back though."

Dimes: "You asked for it."

Bo: “No he's cool, he's chill.

Dimes: “But if one of his boys rolled up on us.”

Bo: “He's done.”

Dimes: “That one chimp documentary that you showed me was sick.”

Bo: “Sick.”

Bo: “What's it called it's like…”

Dimes: “A new one just came out but it wasn't that one.”

10.51 (Goes on to talk about Rise of the Warrior Apes for a bit and the topic moves off chimps)
So, OSV thinks a gorilla would be no bid deal? That's worth a 30-page thread of its own.

Humans are actually much easier to KO than most animals of a similar size due to our large brains.

Back