Rumored BMF Not Happening ?

This is fucked.

The UFC need to say something. I saw Dana’s DM. And it appears the fight was agreed to.

To the best of my knowledge there is zero wrong with the Justin/Max fight.

Just get it cleared up. The click bait brigade are working overtime.

What a fucking retard

The Google line up is always out of date and wrong

It shows the fight twice, once on and once cancelled

Espn always has the most accurate up to date line up

Attachments

• IMG_4173.png
    IMG_4173.png
    673.1 KB · Views: 1
This is the reason I don't wanna see what fights are coming up next.
I hate getting excited about something for it to fuckin fall apart close to the event.

That Poirier vs BSD would've been fireworks...smfh.
Final UFC 300 card:

Weili vs Montana de la Rosa (strawweight belt)
Neil Magny vs Belal Muhammad (interim 170 belt)
Cody Brundage vs Kyle Daukaus
Alexander Rakic vs OSP
Andrei Arlovski vs Chase Sherman 2

Final UFC 300 card:

Alexander Rakic vs OSP
Huh? I hope you're fuckin with me sir.

UFC waiting till the last second to throw this monumental card together like a school kid doing their project the night before it’s due.

Once again the ufcs scumbag tactic of announcing fights that aren't signed comes back to bite them.

Final UFC 300 card:

Alexander Rakic vs OSP
Solid card bro

I’m too old and computer security paranoid to stream em

<mma1>

If I was in America, I would for sure watch most UFC PPV's in a bar as opposed to paying $80 for 5 fights.

But here in the UK it's like £20 for those 5 fights, and the PPV's are only PPV's every fifth PPV event, so I'm fine with paying when I have to.

I would find a way to not stream I guess is what I'm saying, so I'm with you, but I certainly wouldn't pay top dollar for every single numbered card.

Just watch the gifs here. Or youtube has bastardized versions of the individual fights if you can stand it. I don't even watch. UFC = TMZ
I am a life long MMA addict so cannot really just do that bro. But if I am off grid in the hills I find a high spot with a lil service and read the Sherdog play-by-play and / or PBP thread. It can be pretty exhilarating - weird as that sounds.

If I was in America, I would for sure watch most UFC PPV's in a bar as opposed to paying $80 for 5 fights.

But here in the UK it's like £20 for those 5 fights, and the PPV's are only PPV's every fifth PPV event, so I'm fine with paying when I have to.

I would find a way to not stream I guess is what I'm saying, so I'm with you, but I certainly wouldn't pay top dollar for every single numbered card.

Word, my assessment is similar I guess.

I am happy to pay in degrees.
Shittier cards I can watch with friends get together at someones house.
Really shitty yes at a bar - we can get silly and have fun.
Good card or a fight I am really invested in I pay and watch alone like a psychopath - not willing to have one millisecond of distraction, drinks and food preprepared and really getting my money's worth hehehe

Same fans that were bitching about a fake title happening on this 300 prestige stage are now extremely disappointed and heading towards depression.

Back