Rumored BMF Not Happening ?

Gaethje vs Holloway was already a UFC 300 fight, not sure whats the deal with that one, i could see Poirier in the mix vs Conor.

Gaethje vs Holloway was already a UFC 300 fight, not sure whats the deal with that one, i could see Poirier in the mix vs Conor.
Yeah showing cancelled now, they're shaking things up.

This is the reason I don't wanna see what fights are coming up next.
I hate getting excited about something for it to fuckin fall apart close to the event.

That Poirier vs BSD would've been fireworks...smfh.

BarnumandBailey.jpg
UFC 300 PT Barnum and Bailey Circus

Everyone better shit on him like they do Chad Costa... because ufc decided to put the cart in front of the horse... again.

If you google it further up it still shows the fight on the card as well. Google having this information before all mma journalists seems extremely unlikely. Like just an error of some sort, wouldn’t put much stock into it.

It's true that google does show this info https://www.google.com/search?q=ufc+300

The question is: Which data source is Google using for their UFC fights table?
* If it's based on automated web scraping - this could simply be a mistake. Like maybe their algo scraped websites that at one point used the word "cancelled" near the mention of this fight, and the algo misinterpreted that
* Or it could be data from some paid sports service - but then it feels hard to imagine that this service would have access to the latest ufc news before anyone else, but only publish it to a table on google, instead of selling it to mma media who'd write articles about this

Back