Rumored BMF Not Happening ?

I am a life long MMA addict so cannot really just do that bro. But if I am off grid in the hills I find a high spot with a lil service and read the Sherdog play-by-play and / or PBP thread. It can be pretty exhilarating - weird as that sounds.

Word, my assessment is similar I guess.

I am happy to pay in degrees.
Shittier cards I can watch with friends get together at someones house.
Really shitty yes at a bar - we can get silly and have fun.
Good card or a fight I am really invested in I pay and watch alone like a psychopath - not willing to have one millisecond of distraction, drinks and food preprepared and really getting my money's worth hehehe

If the UFC could differentiate properly between great numbered card, mediocre numbered card, and poor numbered card ahead of time with any reliability, they could easily say "buy UFC 300 for $80, get UFC 301 for $30".

But I guess having generalized contracts for all their fighters would mean no one would ever want to headline 301 for 'points'.

Nothing that a clear strategy wouldn't resolve, though.

If I was in America, I would for sure watch most UFC PPV's in a bar as opposed to paying $80 for 5 fights.

But here in the UK it's like £20 for those 5 fights, and the PPV's are only PPV's every fifth PPV event, so I'm fine with paying when I have to.

I would find a way to not stream I guess is what I'm saying, so I'm with you, but I certainly wouldn't pay top dollar for every single numbered card.
Don't even bother with the bar. No reason to stand around that much trash (the patrons of said bar), unless you are one or enjoy their company. Just stay at home, catch the finish on replay, make money, get rich. It's that easy.

If I was in America, I would for sure watch most UFC PPV's in a bar as opposed to paying $80 for 5 fights.

But here in the UK it's like £20 for those 5 fights, and the PPV's are only PPV's every fifth PPV event, so I'm fine with paying when I have to.

I would find a way to not stream I guess is what I'm saying, so I'm with you, but I certainly wouldn't pay top dollar for every single numbered card.
It’s criminal that they charge the UK for PPV considering what time the cards are on. I remember staying up til 5am to watch Gus get murdered by rumble in the first round when I was living there. Never again!

It’s criminal that they charge the UK for PPV considering what time the cards are on. I remember staying up til 5am to watch Gus get murdered by rumble in the first round when I was living there. Never again!

I remember them doing McGregor Khabib as PPV I think but thought that was it, didn't realise they still do it to be honest.

Stream or IPTV and you're good, never had to pay for a PPV event in my life

Back