Blue belt gives you powers

derbjjnewguy

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi, I am brand new and this is my first post. I got promoted too the rank of blue belt about 1 month ago I train and live in california. Ever since my promotion I feal like a new grappler I feal like I have submission power I am tapping out most of my fellow blue belts now on the daily ever since I recieved my blue belt. Has any one else ever experienced this or have training partners that you have noticed a change in when the recieved there blue belt. This is a serious question I know its weird but I feal like I have powers ever since I recieved the belt. I would like too here other stories about this I am trying too figure out why I got so much better so quick.

Political powers?

Your skills definitely take off fast after you become blue belt and everyone wants to beat your ass.

Its called new found confidence.....Its a long road bro..

yes, but don't underestimate it. confidence is extremely powerful, and the belt can definitely do that sometimes.

The only thing my blue belt has given me was a heightened sense of expectation. I now feel like I'm expected to do more as a blue than I did as a white, but that's OK.

For some reason this thread reminded me of Meteor Man:
Meteor_man.jpg

Maybe you should stop BJJ for a bit and take English classes at community college.

This troll job is horrible, but I admit I kinda chuckled a bit.

I didn't notice any special powers when I wore mine...

It's all worn and tattered now. It does hold some special memories.

Hi, I am brand new and this is my first post. I got promoted too the rank of blue belt about 1 month ago I train and live in california. Ever since my promotion I feal like a new grappler I feal like I have submission power I am tapping out most of my fellow blue belts now on the daily ever since I recieved my blue belt. Has any one else ever experienced this or have training partners that you have noticed a change in when the recieved there blue belt. This is a serious question I know its weird but I feal like I have powers ever since I recieved the belt. I would like too here other stories about this I am trying too figure out why I got so much better so quick.

cool, you should go ask joe if he and dana have some humble pie in the back

good grief

Back