Blue belt gives you powers

Absolute classic mate! You guy's put a lot of shit on people who can't spell! It seems like it's an american thing?

Ever since I got my whitebelt I've been getting tapped left and right. Its like my kryptonite.

Absolute classic mate! You guy's put a lot of shit on people who can't spell! It seems like it's an american thing?

WrongRazor.jpg

And you assume everybody that flames others is American? Please go away.

LOL. I wasn't trying to offend anyone (but you seem to take it personal) I was seriously curious because it seems this forum is mainly american (I could be wrong) and people get put down alot when they can't spell! I just find it strange:icon_conf.

LOL. I wasn't trying to offend anyone (but you seem to take it personal) I was seriously curious because it seems this forum is mainly american (I could be wrong) and people get put down alot when they can't spell! I just find it strange:icon_conf.

You weren't trying to offend anyone? What the hell was your motive then? Sound like a dumb child that groups people by their geographic area, hilarious moron.

You weren't trying to offend anyone? What the hell was your motive then? Sound like a dumb child that groups people by their geographic area, hilarious moron.

Why would i want to offend someone i don't know and will never meet? I'm not the one calling people retard, dumb and moron over the internet tuff guy, and i'm sure you wouldn't be so confidently rude to me in person. I read a couple of your posts.. not much going on in that brain of yours bar insults is their (probably not a whole lot going on in that brain of yours at all really)? All the best to you deloitte!:icon_chee

Why would i want to offend someone i don't know and will never meet? I'm not the one calling people retard, dumb and moron over the internet tuff guy, and i'm sure you wouldn't be so confidently rude to me in person. I read a couple of your posts.. not much going on in that brain of yours bar insults is their (probably not a whole lot going on in that brain of yours at all really)? All the best to you deloitte!:icon_chee

you will meet me when i come to KILL YOU

That's my question to you, why the hell are you trying to offend someone you don't know? If you aren't a dumb moron and a retard, why are you doing it? A lot going on in this brain than you obviously.

"Absolute classic mate! You guy's put a lot of shit on people who can't spell! It seems like it's an american thing?"

Are you serious? It's quite easy to confidently call someone a retard if you sit there trying to make fun of Americans for no reason. Oh by the way, you didn't answer the question, what exactly was your motive for this retarded comment?

Hi, I am brand new and this is my first post. I got promoted too the rank of blue belt about 1 month ago I train and live in california. Ever since my promotion I feal like a new grappler I feal like I have submission power I am tapping out most of my fellow blue belts now on the daily ever since I recieved my blue belt. Has any one else ever experienced this or have training partners that you have noticed a change in when the recieved there blue belt. This is a serious question I know its weird but I feal like I have powers ever since I recieved the belt. I would like too here other stories about this I am trying too figure out why I got so much better so quick.
Wait until you get your red belt...you'll be able to tap people out with jedi mind tricks.

Back