Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Which is your favorite Van Damme movie?

Vs.

Between the two for me Bloodsport.

Not say I didn't enjoy Kickboxer.

Sorry there is no poll. Can't make one.

Easily Bloodsport ,both are must see films though . Bloodsport has way to much depths and shows a variety of fighting styles making it more entertaining while Kickboxer is more dark and personal and has the far better villain even over Bolo which is a rarity, but Blood Sport is the better put together film and not as typical movie dramatic endings with ,dogs , a guy in a wheelchair , a muay Thai guy that does hurricane kicks etc…lol

Frank Dux is my guy so I won’t go against him anyway Dennis Alexio was a plus for KB though in the actual movie . Lol

I liked both as a kid and I haven't seen neither as an adult.

Bloodsport and it isn’t close. Kickboxer, Lionheart, and The Quest are all cool fighting tournament movies too though.

Bloodsport, but i think Lionheart is my favorite Van Damme movie.
Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Lionheart, Universal Soldiers, The Quest, Double Impact, Hard Target, the list goes on. Nothing better than coming home from school and watching JCVD on VHS as a kid in the 90's. It was amazing.

Bloodsports destroy Kickboxer at everything but final Boss, Tong Po was legendary villain back in the days

The Quest destroy Bloodsports at everything though

The Street Fighter movie was a masterful merger of the two. nail biting fight since after every step.

Back