Movies Bloodsport v Enter the Dragon

Bloodsport v Enter the Dragon

• Bloodsport

• Enter the Dragon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Id probably pick Enter the Dragon,but I wouldnt be happy about having to pick it over Bloodsport. No sir.

Lol is this even a question?
Don't have that Fedor-Van Damme gif to hand.

oh,and i voted enter the dragon,because bruce,bolo, jim" mother fuckng" kelly and bob wall!

Went with Enter the Dragon, because I think it probably holds up the best. But it's been a while since I've seen either. It's a really tough one though.

Enter the Dragon is an absolute classic bad ass flick. Just love Bruce Lee. There is no one like Bruce Lee before or after. He was one of a kind.

Bloodsport was great but enter the dragon is in a league of its own. It’s the most iconic martial arts movie ever bar none

I have to go with Bloodsport, mainly because Frank Dux was the real deal, so his movie is basically a documentary. Bruce Lee was cool and all, but he was basically a manlet who played touchbutt in the park, and LARPed on the big screen. Frank Dux, on the other hand, was a legit special operator and Kumite champion. No contest, really.

I thought it was widely believed Dux was full of shit since not a single one of his claims has been verified. Not me saying this of course, but hes been a figure of ridicule for years.

I thought it was widely believed Dux was full of shit since not a single one of his claims has been verified. Not me saying this of course, but hes been a figure of ridicule for years.
Bro, you're obviously a noob. Dux was about as legit as it comes. If he had competed in UFC, he would have owned everyone. Just ask Zane Frazier. Dux was even a spy at one point. You can't get much more legit than this:
Frank_Dux_WITH%20RUSSIAN%20GUY.jpg

Frank_Dux_russian%20pass%20port.jpg

Dux_Photos_with%20pass%20ports.jpg

dux2.jpg

dux3.jpg

spy.jpg

Frank_Dux_Misc._Photos_IDENTITY.jpg

Frank_Dux_IDENTITY%202.jpg

Frank_Dux_identity%20blow%20face.jpg

trophy.jpg

By the way, that last pic is of Dux with his Kumite trophy. That is complete proof right there, as far as I am concerned. It's not like just anyone can go down to the trophy store and have a trophy made, lol. You noobs are hilarious. Get educated, son. Also, here's a vid of the master 'splaining stuff. Read it and weep, loser!

Very tough choice if we're basing this on entertainment.
I had to go with the Frank Dux documentary. Bruce Lee is entertaining, but wouldn't survie past the first round of a real Kumite Tournament.

How dare you? What are you going to claim next? That his Sensei, Tiger Tanaka, was actually a character from an Ian Fleming novel or that the Kumite was mathematically impossible? Ridiculous!

The only man who comes even close to matching the great Frank Dux would be Count Dante.

countdante.jpg

Bloodsport is the greatest film of all time.

I've watched Bloodsport way more times so I guess that wins but I also love Enter the Dragon and all Bruce Lee films. I actually prefer Return of the Dragon and Chinese Connection or Way of and Fists of Fury if you account for the title swaps.

JCVD's naked butt crack vs. evil boss' American woman's one bare boob.

Its Tournament style premise was revolutionary. Enter The Dragon gave birth to a ton of movies to follow including Bloodsport & Kickboxer, as well as games like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and more. It inspired tens of millions of martial artists over several decades. The concept of MMA was pretty much given birth to on screen with Enter.

I dont think any martial arts movie to be compared to it as it laid so many blueprints for so much media to follow.

Plus, honestly, its just a superior movie. Bloodsport is great fun but Enter just seems like a more fleshed out film with better actors.

Last edited:
Donkey from Shrek entered the dragon.

Back