Bloodborne v4 Update: 60fps Patch

10582752-3x2-940x627.png
What’s the name of the chalice you’re trying to access?

Last edited:
I miss spelunking in chalices. I used to help randoms all the time at the short chalice. Great way to grind levels and get gems.

So I guess the latest rumor is not a port of BB but a remaster that would launch on both PC and PS5.

Edit: Guess I’m buying a PS5 sooner than I thought.

Last edited:
So I guess the latest rumor is not a port of BB but a remaster that would launch on both PC and PS5.

Edit: Guess I’m buying a PS5 sooner than I thought.

Cool fucking stuff. I would love to have BB in my Steam Library (fuck off Epic). Cross play between Steam and PS5 would be mint too!

I'm glad to hear (if true) that Bluepoint worked on the BB remaster, but only in collab with the guys who did the Dark Souls remaster. I want their full attention on the Demon's Souls remake, which this guy also stated is happening. Demon's Souls remake guarantees a PS5 purchase day one, hopefully they add the 6th Archstone location that From never finished, and add new areas onto existing locations. A special edition console would be super cool too!

"The Nexus has a sixth Archstone, the Archstone of the Giant, that was broken under unknown circumstances. It lead to a realm known as "The Northern Limit", a snowy fortress gifted to the giants of the far north. The fortress is home to large amounts of strange mixes of man and beast."

gimme gimme!!

3xsmcEE_d.webp

Not a huge Funko guy but I saw this and had to have it.

Does anybody know if those Shark Giants in the Fishing Hamlet are Kin or Beasts ?

Does anybody know if those Shark Giants in the Fishing Hamlet are Kin or Beasts ?

They’re supposed to be kin.

Edit: oh, the giant ones? I misread. The normal sized ones are kin. The giants I’m not sure, but I would imagine kin.

Mods seem kinda jank for ps4 but I'd play this. Seems fun.

Mods seem kinda jank for ps4 but I'd play this. Seems fun.

How are people playing modded versions of Bloodborne? I heard about the 60 FPS thing for PS4 pro systems, but I only have the OG model, so I never looked into it. With this randomizer mod, I'm crious, but can't seem to find info?

I can't wait for this to come to PC, bring on the mods!

They’re supposed to be kin.

Edit: oh, the giant ones? I misread. The normal sized ones are kin. The giants I’m not sure, but I would imagine kin.

Amazingly, I can’t find shit about their nature online about these motherless bastards.

How are people playing modded versions of Bloodborne? I heard about the 60 FPS thing for PS4 pro systems, but I only have the OG model, so I never looked into it. With this randomizer mod, I'm crious, but can't seem to find info?

I can't wait for this to come to PC, bring on the mods!
You have to use a jailbroken PS4. So you buy an old PS4, turn off updates and then install the packages needed to run the mods. There are sites that walk you through it. I don't have one but I saw someone streaming the randomizer mod and they talked about the process.

I would love to see Bloodborne and Demons on PC but I don't believe the rumours. There's no good reason for Sony to port two hugely popular PS exclusives. If they were getting out of the console business after PS5, then maybe I could see it but otherwise it makes no sense strategically to undermine future exclusivity deals.

You have to use a jailbroken PS4. So you buy an old PS4, turn off updates and then install the packages needed to run the mods. There are sites that walk you through it. I don't have one but I saw someone streaming the randomizer mod and they talked about the process.

I would love to see Bloodborne and Demons on PC but I don't believe the rumours. There's no good reason for Sony to port two hugely popular PS exclusives. If they were getting out of the console business after PS5, then maybe I could see it but otherwise it makes no sense strategically to undermine future exclusivity deals.
Thanks man

They already put Horizon Zero Dawn on Steam, and some others. It makes sense for them to release on PC after console sales have dried up. It's more...
tenor.gif

Thanks man

They already put Horizon Zero Dawn on Steam, and some others. It makes sense for them to release on PC after console sales have dried up. It's more...
tenor.gif
I really wish it were true but just don't see it. I mean, they're using a Demons remake to sell the PS5...

NP. I would love to try the randomizer so maybe I'll jailbreak my old PS4 if all my games end up running smoothly on the PS5.

Cant get into this game sadly. Gave it to EB games.

Back