Bloodborne v4 Update: 60fps Patch

Create a direct sequel to Bloodborne but
you have to play as the slug you turn into in the true ending

Create a direct sequel to Bloodborne but
you have to play as the slug you turn into in the true ending
Final boss is a Byrgenwerth-sized salt shaker in a hall filled with numbing mist.

<DirkMavs>

Since there doesn’t seem to be a Bloodborne thread I’ll post this here. Lance McDonald got it running in 60 FPS.

Since there doesn’t seem to be a Bloodborne thread I’ll post this here. Lance McDonald got it running in 60 FPS.

Oh shit! Any idea if he's going to make the patch available to the public? I have no idea if that's even possible but I'd love to try it.

Oh shit! Any idea if he's going to make the patch available to the public? I have no idea if that's even possible but I'd love to try it.
I’m sure it will be but I remember Lobos having to jump through a ton of hoops to get a randomizer mod going. Might be something similar.

I’m sure it will be but I remember Lobos having to jump through a ton of hoops to get a randomizer mod going. Might be something similar.
I'm guessing you probably have to configure your console to use a proxy server to get the download. I'll give it a shot as long as it doesn't invalidate your game. Cool find, thanks.

Here's our thread, Dizz. I spliced your posts in-line; carryover starts here.

@Dizzy

I love a good Fromsoft game speedrun, beastblood pellets are so broken.
I don't like save and quit as a technique to deaggro enemies, seems cheap to me.

I've been replaying Bloodborne over the last week, it is an incredible game.

It’s beautiful

Going to either play this when I get my first Sony system (PS5) or if/when it releases on PC. I really hope it comes to PC.

Still haven't finished this game, lol. Just now am I getting to the dungeons.

The game is too difficult and scary

giphy.gif

Also, I would legit buy a PS5 at launch if they made this run at 4K/60 FPS.

In fact, I’m not sure I would ever play another game again.

Got this late last year, finally getting around to it. Accidentally hit Eileen so had to restart. I'm through the cleric beast, Gascoigne, and the Vicar. Really digging it so far. A lot more than I enjoyed DS3, which mostly felt like a chore.

On DS3 I guess I'm still stuck on the twin princes. Man fuck that guy and his dbz fireballs and the camera in particular.

Fuck.

Back