Economy BLM To "Boycott White Businesses" Thru New Years

So the Burn Loot and Murder mob will be avoiding white owned businesses? Do they realize that the vast majority of businesses would see that as a huge positive?

Glad to say I've never shopped at a business or bought a product based on the owner's racial background. Nor would I ever. I would think I'd only know who the owner was if they were really present (for better or worse). Believe it or not I believe in giving my business due to quality, experience, and price fairness. Go figure.

There's really nothing BLM could say at this point that wouldn't surprise me. It's always something ignorant and destructive that only further divides and helps nobody but those at the top of their pyramid. Also, good luck avoiding "white owned" businesses in the US, that's about as easy as avoiding Chinese made products, probably even harder.

Why does BLM have to be so damn racist. It's skin color, get the fuck over it.....

I think she sold the franchise and got out of the BLM business.

I should do the same, what a business model!!, but with Inuit/Native Lives Matter...call everyone a colonizer and anti-inuit/native, then take lots of donations and buy myself a nice retirement home and then sell ILM/NLM.

Why does BLM have to be so damn racist. It's skin color, get the fuck over it.....

Because their skin colour is literally ALL they have to cling to. They are directionless, rudderless social misfits with no redeeming qualities - the fact they are black is the only thing keeping most of these people ticking over in life.

So the Burn Loot and Murder mob will be avoiding white owned businesses? Do they realize that the vast majority of businesses would see that as a huge positive?
They didn’t say they’d be avoiding white businesses. Just not making purchases.

giphy.gif

I should do the same, what a business model!!, but with Inuit/Native Lives Matter...call everyone a colonizer and anti-inuit/native, then take lots of donations and buy myself a nice retirement home and then sell ILM/NLM.

I only buy from Sentinelese

I hope that means they won't be stealing from them too.

And if white supremacy really runs America then this boycott means blacks will starve.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/black-lives-matter-boycott-white-companies

<36>

This reads like a The Onion article. Apparently white businesses "use policing to protect profits and steal Black life." I almost have to believe Fox is embellishing or outright making this up, the stupidity is that unbelievable.

I wonder if these boycotts include the flash mob shoplifting? {<hhh]

The irony is that without white allies going along with this, it would have zero effect. And to be honest, it will probably have zero effect regardless

Last edited:
I would like to thank @Bald1 and his folks for being the historical buffer and acting as protector of the continent, which allowed Northern Europeans to develop their countries largely uninhibited. :) Norway was actually relatively poor prior to its petroleum discovery and development though.

No form of black protest is acceptable to whites who are racist.

Entrepreneuralship is the ultimate level playing field. We are all equally competing. The best ideas and execution will ultimately win.

Until enough racists decide to boycott your product because of your skin color.

Until enough racists decide to boycott your product because of your skin color.
Then your product simply isn't good enough, or there are plenty of equal quality alternatives in a similar price range so that people can 'afford' to be racist.

Back