Economy BLM To "Boycott White Businesses" Thru New Years

Splendid!!! We'll return the favor.... Let's see who lasts the longest!!!!
Let the hunger games begin!!

I support good businesses irregardless of what ethnicity owns them. Entrepreneuralship is the ultimate level playing field. We are all equally competing. The best ideas and execution will ultimately win.

Supporting local businesses in your community and being community minded is actually a good message too. It's a shame it's not a value shared by BLM or the black community at large in the US or things would be a lot better over there.

Go for it, your business won't be missed by a single one of those businesses.

It’s the equivalent of me moving to Arizona and boycotting southern businesses. They’re relying on people being empathetic and/or uneducated.

Anyone who can contribute to society has my respect, anyone who refuses to do so probably deserves to starve.

I like this idea but it will be fleeting. It's a capitalistic response, speak with your dollars. Build your own businesses if you don't like the ones on offer.

In my limitd experience in NYC, asians own damn near all the liquior , cheque cashing, and corners stores in black neighbourhoods so .... not sure what this will do.

Hahahaha!!!!! That's awesome!!!

They need to stop being hypocrites and not purchase any products that don't come from black owned factories or businesses.

Imagine telling a BLM supporter to put down the Alize because it comes from a company owned by three white women............

On a serious note i'm not sure how this isn't entirely condemned. Imagine ostracizing someones business simply for their skin color. It's ludicrous!
And if you want solidarity on every level based off ethnicity... how is that any different from just being a racial nationalist?
Outside of giving crap because BLM is crazy, yiure right this isn’t any different than being basically racist. It’s just spun to sound like it’s out of necessity

didn't the BLM founder recently buy mansions in white neightbourhoods?

oh no what will Wal mart and Target do

Once again, a complete branding fail. Starting the campaign off on an exclusionary foot instead of promoting black owned businesses.

Back