Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

Late reply. It says that he'll be on probation for 36 months after his sentence. If someone started a fight with him would that send him back to jail?

Depends. Honestly, most people can walk away from a fight most times. Obviously, in this instance the victim could not get away. I have seen many instances in which people started fights with someone knowing they were on probation-often a domestic violence issue where there is a protective order or warrants and when you piss her/him off, they call police secretly. But I can’t think of any instances where the person went back to jail unless they clearly started it, and often they are complete fuckups and either did start it, or chose not to walk away.

Depends. Honestly, most people can walk away from a fight most times. Obviously, in this instance the victim could not get away. I have seen many instances in which people started fights with someone knowing they were on probation-often a domestic violence issue where there is a protective order or warrants and when you piss her/him off, they call police secretly. But I can’t think of any instances where the person went back to jail unless they clearly started it, and often they are complete fuckups and either did start it, or chose not to walk away.
Ah that sucks. An idiot like this looks like he'll fuck up again.

Nice fucking forehead on that guy. What a piece of shit he is-and it doesn’t seem like any of these guys are not total fucking shitbags-rape, drug dealing, violence, most of them sex offenders. Yep, their lives matter
Yeah but that kyle kid came from out of state and Andy ngo something something. Checkmate!

Nice fucking forehead on that guy. What a piece of shit he is-and it doesn’t seem like any of these guys are not total fucking shitbags-rape, drug dealing, violence, most of them sex offenders. Yep, their lives matter

What is unfortunate is that we won't see anyone condemn him or blm. But rather use one of these:

1) he wasn't really BLM
2) but but but, Proud Boys!!

Back