Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

According to polls conducted, more shoppers say they plan to shop only at minority owned businesses or those that line up with blm agenda for holiday season. I guess all these protests are paying off and designed to help one group and hurt the other. I have no actual problem with people spending their money how they want in support of what they want but this seems like trying to force businesses to buy into blm or suffer consequences

Or Do they actually mean “loot” these local businesses?

According to polls conducted, more shoppers say they plan to shop only at minority owned businesses or those that line up with blm agenda for holiday season. I guess all these protests are paying off and designed to help one group and hurt the other. I have no actual problem with people spending their money how they want in support of what they want but this seems like trying to force businesses to buy into blm or suffer consequences

Like Communist Eastern Europe, then. No surprises there at all.

Once Biden gets into office he will unleash his Antifa warriors and clean this mess up.

Once Biden gets into office he will unleash his Antifa warriors and clean this mess up.
tenor.gif

It's like watching a fight between a man and a woman. The woman starts unloading on a man. Everyone stands and watches. Then the man fights back. Everybody rushes to stop it or kick the guy's ass.
Is that something you have a problem with?

What exactly are BLM/Antifa protesting at the moment, then, in Portland? What is the reason for this? Not that the cunts need one, of course.

I believe in their minds “ shop “ and “ loot “ are synonymous with “ take what is rightfully ours cause 5,000 years of oppression “ ...or something like that .

BLM activist gets the N-bomb dropped on her.

Andy probably edited that. Clearly, the woman asked if anyone had a cracker because she needed a snack and he edited it to look like she called her that. Her response also elicited the ohhhh from the crowd and people pointing out tit for tat and I knew, just knew that some white guy would say “the history behind that word” and there it is at the end of the video

I believe in their minds “ shop “ and “ loot “ are synonymous with “ take what is rightfully ours cause 5,000 years of oppression “ ...or something like that .

I have flat out heard people call looting reparations. And killer mike from run the jewels said he is supportive of property crimes and looting on bill mayer show.

Well there's an obvious difference in the amount of damage a man is able to inflict as opposed to a woman. It's just how the world is. No double standard about it.
A bear is 1000x stronger than me. If I go and start attacking it should the bear not kick my ass?

I wish they all would quit as a reminder to other cities. And fuck this city-they wanted to “tear it all down” and create a community safety service or some shit like that. And I am sorry for the good people that live there, but when you vote in idiots, idiocy will follow, so I hope shit continues to get worse and they realize what the police hold back with the thin blue line that is so often criticized as racist. That term has been used for decades-“we are the thin blue line that holds back the chaos from the people we serve” is what I was told when I became a police officer back in 02.

and that is why, those who can, move to the suburbs, because nobody wants to be around crime even if it was created by hundreds of years of oppression. And then we have the problem of segregation.

What’s the solution?

and that is why, those who can, move to the suburbs, because nobody wants to be around crime even if it was created by hundreds of years of oppression. And then we have the problem of segregation.

What’s the solution?

And woke white people that move into the community are decried for gentrification of the neighborhood. People actually criticize them for buying shitty houses and fixing them up in shitty neighborhoods. This raises property values, which is good for those who own their home, but the criticism is that it prices others out of the neighborhood when it is no longer a shithole. I guess those houses should stay empty crackdens.

Back