Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

WTF is wrong with these people. I wonder if the Anti-Trump protester will have a change of heart after getting his car smashed up.

WTF is wrong with these people. I wonder if the Anti-Trump protester will have a change of heart after getting his car smashed up.

The answer is that there are no penalties for their actions. They are no identified, the people can’t or won’t fight back. I am not advocating violence, but it would only take a few times on video where the driver gets out and displays a firearm and they would reconsider doing this this.

It would seem to me someone in that situation would reasonably be in fear of great bodily harm or even death and would be justified in defending themselves from attacker that had deadly weapons.

The answer is that there are no penalties for their actions. They are no identified, the people can’t or won’t fight back. I am not advocating violence, but it would only take a few times on video where the driver gets out and displays a firearm and they would reconsider doing this this.

Yes well the leftists who control the areas these assholes operate in will prosecute anyone defending themselves or their property.

Yes well the leftists who control the areas these assholes operate in will prosecute anyone defending themselves or their property.

There simply needs to be immediate consequences for this shit.

Let that dog go.

This is war and it will get very very ugly when the blowback occurs

I agree. If he had jumped out and started blasting fools with a pistol I would have considered it self defense, but I'm sure some Soros owned shit head prosecutor would lock him up.

Totally. If a group surrounds your car and starts bashing the windows. All bets are off.

This will not stop until it is deterred by force.

Totally. If a group surrounds your car and starts bashing the windows. All bets are off.

This will not stop until it is deterred by force.

Defending yourself against them can get you jailed as well, though. Look at Kyle Rittenhouse.

These megathread are kind of bullshit we have 3 different megathreads for Antifa, BLM, and Crime. (But what seems to only be left wing or Black on Black crime) On one hand it's pretty telling that these situations are so common that they need their own thread. On the other it feels like these thread are more or less there to bury the stories that left leaning people don't like.

I agree. If he had jumped out and started blasting fools with a pistol I would have considered it self defense, but I'm sure some Soros owned shit head prosecutor would lock him up.

It would only take a few of those incidents

Too much is wrong with these people, maybe Ben irreversible levels. So maybe the gulag will calm them down.

A Proud Boy was recorded KO'ing a woman today, and all the comments on the video are conservatives saying it's awesome because the girl deserved it for being a protester, Marxist, un-American, etc. But go on.

Afterwards, the same group of right wingers ran and doused the crowds behind them with pepper spray.

Didn't we cover this already?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back