Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

No.

One is a real threat, and one is a perceived threat.
So based on your experiences, which fear is real?

Being a black guy getting pulled over by a cop or having a Trump sign on your lawn and a bunch of blm people gathered around your home?

I’d like to know how you’ve decided which is real and which isn’t?

And if we’re going to get into this “left wing has terrorists”, bullshit, let’s at least practice some equality by including those inbred tiki torch waving :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s who had their cute little parade in SC

Lol. How are you not embarrassed that this is about the best/worst you have to bring up?

So based on your experiences, which fear is real?

Being a black guy getting pulled over by a cop or having a Trump sign on your lawn and a bunch of blm people gathered around your home?

I’d like to know how you’ve decided which is real and which isn’t?

No not based on my experiences.

It's based on a a bunch of things, experience, research, facts etc.

It's a criminological fact that minorities don't trust the police and experience fear when they shouldn't in many cases.

They call the police to report crime far less too.

Black people commit more crime due to economics and poverty. There is no racial conspiracy against black people.

That's made up by academics like some on this forum.

Lol. How are you not embarrassed that this is about the best/worst you have to bring up?
A bunch of BLM people have gathered on the street.

A bunch of White Supremacists have gathered on the street.

So only one of these groups are terrorists to you?

Sorry.

But the only people on the left who bought into the McCain was a racist nonsense, were as moronic as the fools on the right who bought into the MSM’s attempt to paint Barack and Michelle’s fist bump as a secret Taliban handshake.

Those fools who bought into the Taliban handshake are today’s moronic Trump supporters.

You know I am right.

Lol, that handshake story is pathetic.

No measurable amount of Trump supporters were at one time convinced Michelle Obama did secret taliban handshakes.

Classic anecdote hustle.

No not based on my experiences.

It's based on a a bunch of things, experience, research, facts etc.

It's a criminological fact that minorities don't trust the police and experience fear when they shouldn't in many cases.

They call the police to report crime far less too.

Black people commit more crime due to economics and poverty. There is no racial conspiracy against black people.

That's made up by academics like some on this forum.

Ok. Are you sure black people commit more crime or are they just the ones who get busted or prosecuted or reported on more?

not much you can do when the angry masses gather at your doorstep, except maybe examine where you went wrong.

You mean examine where the BLM mob went wrong. I bet those idiots were the ones that called the cops.

Nah, thats just gang warfare. Dont stoop to their level. That man committed no crime and was arrested because a mob decided to harass him. I'd donate to any legal fund he has and laugh as lawyers have a heyday with it.

As for gang warfare/Civil War type stuff. we're not there yet but that is where this kindof behavior leads to. They will get more and more bold in thier actions as long as they are not held accountable.(They meaning "protestors" harassing homes in the middle of the night). Eventually someone will cross a line and something bad will happen and things will escalate.

This is why we have police and government, so everyone can live in peace.

These are well trained Marxists. It's a type of unconventional communist warfare where commies get their target enemy to brainwash their own citizens into destroying their own country. I got to hand it to them and communism might win and install one party states, dictatorships and controlled opposition party states throughout the world.

They have brainwashed millions of Americans into thinking they should hand in their guns too.

All you have to do is plant the seeds and wait.

So basically, Trump supporters are experiencing the same life threatening fear when libtards show up outside their home that African Americans fear whenever they get pulled over by the cops.
Maybe the ones that fail to obey basic command.

Lol, that handshake story is pathetic.

No measurable amount of Trump supporters were at one time convinced Michelle Obama did secret taliban handshakes.

Classic anecdote hustle.
Well, you’d be surprised then at the amount of educated people I know who actually bought into the Taliban fist bump back in 2008, who have become die hard Trump supporters.

And when I say Trump supporter, it’s not about policy anymore. It’s become an unhealthy, cult like fanaticism.

Maybe the ones that fail to obey basic command.
Do you mean Breonna Taylor? That stupid black women who was sleeping and got shot to death because she failed to obey basic command?

When they accuse certain people of having “privilege”, they are referring to people like you.

Do you mean Breonna Taylor? That stupid black women who was sleeping and got shot to death because she failed to obey basic command?
No, of course not dummy.

In general most citizen interactions with police are by the book correct. Regardless of colour.

Ok. Are you sure black people commit more crime or are they just the ones who get busted or prosecuted or reported on more?

Yes, I am sure black people commit more crime.

Professors who use intellectually dishonest bullshit about police and misrepresent the frequency of police corruption are wrong.

Any time you have poor education, and low income poverty you will have a Male population more prone to crime.

Yes, I am sure black people commit more crime.

Professors who use intellectually dishonest bullshit about police and misrepresent the frequency of police corruption are wrong.

Any time you have poor education, and low income poverty you will have a Male population more prone to crime.
Then how do you explain all those Rich white dudes who keep getting indicted, convicted and even pardoned from the Trump admistration?

A bunch of BLM people have gathered on the street.

A bunch of White Supremacists have gathered on the street.

So only one of these groups are terrorists to you?

Have you been living under a rock? <Lmaoo> You live in America and somehow you're unaware that this is not BLM's first public appearance?
Funny as shit.

Anyway, even if this is the first time you've seen BLM being the cunts that they are:
  • One mob marches peacefully in the streets
  • Another mob targets private residences for disruption and intimidation
You think these are the same thing? <Lmaoo>

Have you been living under a rock? <Lmaoo> You live in America and somehow you're unaware that this is not BLM's first public appearance?
Funny as shit.

Anyway, even if this is the first time you've seen BLM being the cunts that they are:
  • One mob marches peacefully in the streets
  • Another mob targets private residences for disruption and intimidation
You think these are the same thing? <Lmaoo>
Get real.

Both sides are shit disturbers.

You sound like a bleeding heart lib they way you bullshit about how your homeboys march for peace

Getting close to being self aware now.

Never forget the Wide Awake movement. One of the greatest movement of US history. And the right wingers skinned people alive for it. Didn't stop it. Don't forget that now.

Hopefully getting closer. I was thinking these guys were just a bunch of d-bags like the ones in restaurants. But maybe they're not harassing him because of his political views; they're harassing him because they're offended by the sign. Maybe that imagery bothers them just as much as those excessively bright giant electronic roadside billboards bother me. I would join a protest of those.

So, I suppose I can relate and the guy should just take the sign down to ease their discomfort and all would be well. No need to antagonize others.

The problem is that a person could think that the mob is fucking with them because of their political leanings or beliefs or opinions, rather than just the presence of the sign. Legally, there are many ways that you can fuck with people. But there's the occasional person who won't tolerate being fucked with.

It would be a tragedy if these people were gunned down trying to protest visual pollution, just because a guy thought they were fucking with him.

Last edited:
well you sound like a highly stable individual.

I've made it this far, somehow. Can't be that bad.

Fortunately, this does not directly affect me because I am Canadian, I couldn't imagine putting up a political sign or even having any significant political affiliation, and I'd prefer to go through the rest of my life without harming anybody. So it's going to have to be somebody else providing the headlines.

It's a scary thing, putting my rage at the idea of being bullied by a mob in the context of somebody with nothing to lose.

I've made it this far, somehow. Can't be that bad.

Fortunately, this does not directly affect me because I am Canadian, I couldn't imagine putting up a political sign or even having any significant political affiliation, and I'd prefer to go through the rest of my life without harming anybody. So it's going to have to be somebody else providing the headlines.

It's a scary thing, putting my rage at the idea of being bullied by a mob in the context of somebody with nothing to lose.
People who put political signs in their front yard, Bernie bumper stickers, MAGA hats etc know damn well that some people will get provoked and might do dumb shit.

Anybody who publicly flaunts their politics unfortunately deserves the backlash.

People who put political signs in their front yard, Bernie bumper stickers, MAGA hats etc know damn well that some people will get provoked and might do dumb shit.

Anybody who publicly flaunts their politics unfortunately deserves the backlash.

I don't think they deserve it, but they're asking for it. If that makes any sense.

Back