Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

I know its such a cliche by now, but imagine the media's reaction of mobs of Trump supporters surrounded a Black family's home because they had a Biden sign.

I guarantee if that happened there would not have been any arrests for getting a gun ready.

Well, it would be everywhere
On the news. I can just see don lemon saying “this is what the klan used to do before a lynching!

In
Yeah, this is nothing but terrorist behaviour now. Terrorising people on their own private property, sending the message of "you will not feel safe even in the safest place you know" - that is fucking terrorism. Nothing more, nothing less. These cunts need to be dealt with.

I got booted off of twitter because I said something similar to that. So I deleted the shit app

transfer them to gitmo.

You gotta love the dad:

"The father of Kathryn Patterson, an undergraduate student at Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, said she was acting as a medic as she has at other protests in the recent past.

Chip Patterson called Kathryn Patterson's $1 million bail, set by a magisterial district justice, 'obscene.'

'Everything that I know so far, which is not a lot, indicates that Kat is not guilty of those charges. But then again, we´ll have to wait and see,' Chip said.

He said he has not been able to reach his daughter since her arrest.

'I cannot tell you how long this night has been,' he said.

'I think regardless of what these people did or didn't do, the bail amount is just outrageous and clearly against the Eighth Amendment,' which addresses bail. "

DDDEEERRRRRRRP. My daughter is innocent!!!!

<{1-1}>

You gotta love the dad:

"The father of Kathryn Patterson, an undergraduate student at Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, said she was acting as a medic as she has at other protests in the recent past.

Chip Patterson called Kathryn Patterson's $1 million bail, set by a magisterial district justice, 'obscene.'

'Everything that I know so far, which is not a lot, indicates that Kat is not guilty of those charges. But then again, we´ll have to wait and see,' Chip said.

He said he has not been able to reach his daughter since her arrest.

'I cannot tell you how long this night has been,' he said.

'I think regardless of what these people did or didn't do, the bail amount is just outrageous and clearly against the Eighth Amendment,' which addresses bail. "

DDDEEERRRRRRRP. My daughter is innocent!!!!

<{1-1}>
Yep. He lost his daughter to wokeness and is in denial. Every parent denies that their kid is guilty. It's pretty much a given.
Glad terrorists are getting huge bails.

It would be frightening and threatening to be singled out for some of the actions black lives matters has taken against individuals.

I'm wondering now when will someone sue BLM. They reportedly have received huge amount of money from some companies. A video I saw on this ~

EXPOSED: Corporations Funding BLM | Bill O'Reilly

In

I got booted off of twitter because I said something similar to that. So I deleted the shit app

Never had a Twitter account, never 'got' the platform really to be honest. I don't care what famous people are doing or what they think of (insert topic). It appears to have turned into a complete cesspit though, from what I can see.

It would be frightening and threatening to be singled out for some of the actions black lives matters has taken against individuals.

I'm wondering now when will someone sue BLM. They reportedly have received huge amount of money from some companies. A video I saw on this ~

EXPOSED: Corporations Funding BLM | Bill O'Reilly

I've already decided that I'm going AMD for my next machine. I didn't know I have to go Ubuntu.

"According to the Lacy Johnson campaign and Minneapolis police, the shooting is not believed to be a politically motivated attack."
Wrong link maybe?
I mean it says that, but that is because it goes against the current narrative. The Patriot prayer guy getting killed until the footage came out was painted as self defense. When the guy was stalked and murdered.

So 7 Lancaster rioter soy boys are still behind bars

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Lancaster-police-shooting-demonstrators.html

The 13 protesters remained behind bars on Tuesday with bail for seven of them set at $1 million each.

These people have no fucking shame. How can people allow themselves to go out in public with such unsightly facial grooming.

33220326-8736183-Matthew_Modderman-a-4_1600235104561.jpg

This one looks like a troll from David the Gnome

33220370-8736183-Dylan_Davis-a-1_1600235104528.jpg
david-gnome-trolls-crop-1415737343.jpg

Never had a Twitter account, never 'got' the platform really to be honest. I don't care what famous people are doing or what they think of (insert topic). It appears to have turned into a complete cesspit though, from what I can see.

It is. My response was to someone that posted the headline about The two lasd deputies that were shot and they posted a gif basically celebrating it. So I told them that they can stick a pineapple up their snatch green side first

Back