Bleacher Report is a joke now

BR has been terrible for as long as it has existed.

Look at the Twitter feed of Jonathan Snowden, the "lead writer" for BR's MMA coverage -- it's the ugliest, most petty, most unprofessional Twitter feed I've ever seen, and I cannot understand how Jonathan Snowden remains employed when he behaves like that online. I mean, when you tweet as a writer, you're representing the company you work for...and Snowden's feed is like one long list of him arguing with thousands of people who he calls "bottom feeders" and losers.

If BR finds that acceptable, it says all you need to know about the quality of its content.

BR has been terrible for as long as it has existed.

Look at the Twitter feed of Jonathan Snowden, the "lead writer" for BR's MMA coverage -- it's the ugliest, most petty, most unprofessional Twitter feed I've ever seen, and I cannot understand how Jonathan Snowden remains employed when he behaves like that online. I mean, when you tweet as a writer, you're representing the company you work for...and Snowden's feed is like one long list of him arguing with thousands of people who he calls "bottom feeders" and losers.

If BR finds that acceptable, it says all you need to know about the quality of its content.

I agree, though you could replace J. Snowden with Dana White and your comment would be about as valid. This just isn't a credible sport for the intelligencia to discuss at this point.

Watching the insecure fanboys white knight fighters involved in domestic abuse is rich.

These are the gamer gate types. If they're not preparing to shoot up a theater, then they're on here railing at the female "bitches" and their defenders.

This site really needs to clean up the aggressive younger male subset on this forum. It's starting to get creepy, and unfunny.

Some of you need to be monitored, and probably are.

news these days is all popular opinion they forgot how to just report rather they put their 2cents in, i blame obama

Has it ever not been a joke?

I thought it was unanimously looked down upon.

So I've been reading the character assassination of Yoel Romero and Anthony Johnson on there, among others lately.

It's a tell when they remove comments that totally disagree with the "report" on there. Its like the articles are written by people with agenda's and are out to destroy peoples careers.

Its shoddy journalism at best, if someone has an argument in a gym and some woman decides to cry and kick up a fuss about doing something somewhere she shouldnt have been, the default action from there is to start crying to the gym where MMA fighters train like a spoilt brat because she couldn't do her yoga in a weights area.

Johnson was cleared of domestic abuse, yet they still vilify him on there. Its like saying you didn't get done for rape but you have the stigma of a rapist because the accused is named in the papers but the victim - even if found to be a lying sack of shit, will never be named.

The reporting on there is attrocious these days. Does any MMA news outlet actually write anything decent?

Bleacher report
Bloody elbow
BJpenn.com (i know this site is joke)

Are there any decent MMA news outlets that arent just tabloid, butt hurt opinion pages anymore?

I actually hate the commenters on the bleacher comment sections.

Most journalists don't show enough respect to the fighters.

Out of shape nerds sitting behind computers all the time. "Experts"

I enjoy Ben Fowlkes' writing on MMAJunkie.

what was this article about romero?

they were shitting on him?

and yeah, afaik bleacher report has been shit for a long time, bu ti remember some sherdoggers saying that theres a couple of good journalists there, or that BR was improving

I remember one time a article called "There is no single way TJ Dillashaw can Beat Renan Barao" or "There is 0% TJ Dillashaw beats Barao" before their first match, the bump was that article recived was hilarious, I think they even delete it by now.

the writer wasn't vilifying Rumble, more like calling out the UFC for failing to uphold their 'zero tolerance policy' on domestic abuse.

if MMA journalism is so bad, why don't one of you fine folks start showing them how it's done? all I've see so far is a bunch of bitching in here...

I don't know much with Yoel, but I think Rumble is assassinating his own character.

BloodyElbow are by far the worst, vermins they are. MMA Media are blog-spot journalists.

Back