Blackzillions a bunch of losers

the Tyrone Spong hype is slowly dieing. We know hes gonna get wrestle-fucked

way to conveniently leave out Trujillo and the other bunch of guys who all are coming off wins.

Exactly. Trujillo, Alvarez, Rumble, the Reem are all doing well.

Also, as someone else pointed out, Rashad, Melvin, Mittrione, etc all came there to reinvent themselves. It's not like they learned everything they know from the camp and couldn't put it together in a fight. We're also talking about the most competitive org in mma, with no one really getting an "easy fight".

They have a bunch of studs but the lower tier guys aren't really progressing.

Yes they are.
Watch some of Melvin's ground work. He's got a ways to go, but he did a good job. Varner is an extremely tough opponent, he was actually beating Bendo until he got caught in that guillotine.
Watch Michael Johnson getting hugged by Brookins in the TUF Finale, and then watch his recent UFC fights. Big improvement.

The lower tier guys just aren't as elite as the upper tier guys.

Can a white guy join Blackzillions?

And yeah the biggest career fuck up for Guillard was quitting Jacksons.

Why is there always a thread on how good or bad the Blackzilians are doing?

The camp is fine. Sherdog is obsessed with this camp for some reason though

Sherdog hates Brazilians and Blacks. Thus, they hate the Blackzillians

They should have picked a better name.

I don't see what's wrong with their names...if there was a camp made up of mostly Polish and Armenians and chose a name that played on their nationalities, I don't see it getting as much attention as the blackzilians does

To be fair, most of their roster came to that camp hoping to reinvent themselves, because they were struggling and in a rut where they were.

Johnson was like 11-6 before joining. Guillard wasn't improving at Jackson's.

Can't blame Blackzillians when these guys were struggling in other top-shelf camps.

Very true but at the same time I agree they are doing horrible.

Back