Social Black people are 2.9 times more likely than white people to be killed by cops, report says

Other studies have concluded similar findings. You can split hairs and say “Black people are more likely to be engaged in the commission of s crime, and therefore more likely to interact with police thereby increasing their chances of being shot.”
However, we know how police patrol. They pull over and engage black people more often. And there is also a UC Davis study that found that there was no correlation between the crime rates in a geographic area and number of police shootings in that same area.

So, there is little doubt in my mind that the disparity here is caused by a lot of implicit bias (see the cop who emptied his clip into his own vehicle due to an acorn falling on it), and some amount of explicit bias. In other words, yes racism is the causal factor, whether it is intentional or unintentional.
Well, this settles it his way of thinking > data.

/Thread.

They pull over and engage black people more often. And there is also a UC Davis study that found that there was no correlation between the crime rates in a geographic area and number of police shootings in that same area.

Do you think that they engage Black people more often because their driving habits are leading them to get pulled over more, or is it just because cops are racist against Blacks?

Cops have technology now to tell them everything that they need to know just from the license plate of the car that they are behind, and they don't even have to run the plate, the camera in their car alerts them and tells them the history of the car and the owner and if anything is illegal about it. It even tells them if the owner has warrants.

Just empty post replies huh, not surprised though. Don't start a conversation with me if you're just going to do the troll routine.

They weren't empty, you should listen more carefully.

Thank god the media and social media is here to post doctored clips to paint that fantasy of victimhood.

You know... like this that happens everyday. The clip that makes the rounds conveniently leaves out the initial attack...

And I'd bet that 95% or more of them resisted arrest like savages.

"bUt DaT dOnT GiB CaWpS dA RiGHT tO kiLL!"

Thank god the media and social media is here to post doctored clips to paint that fantasy of victimhood.

You know... like this that happens everyday. The clip that makes the rounds conveniently leaves out the initial attack...

If I ever get into a weird shouting match with a Karen at a grocery store just put me out to pasture.

I think you called all riots BLM to make yourself feel better, when their message was overwhelmingly peaceful.

I imagine you consider all civil unrest to be from the left, like the Rodney King riots. That's flawed and convenient thinking, and I'm sure it serves you well.

There are times I think you might be genuine and sincere, and wonder what road led you to thinking and saying the things you do. The facts are not on your side, and you're too smart to believe otherwise.
The 2020 to 2021 riots (floyd and Kenosha) were some of the most destructive riots in this nation's history. This is a verifiable fact when we look at insurance claims.

The 2020 to 2021 riots (floyd and Kenosha) were some of the most destructive riots in this nation's history. This is a verifiable fact when we look at insurance claims.
The Kenosha riot still makes me roll my eyes. So many moments. The CNN "Fiery but mostly peaceful protest" meme. The pedo who fucked around and found out vs Kyle Rittenhouse. The entire trial where it was clear Kyle was innocent. Gage Grosskreutz absolutely looking like a douchebag in cross examination.

And then all that death and destruction for a nothingburger.

Half the anti cop folks in this forum were frothing at the mouth claiming "I don't see no knife in the video. He was just calmly walking to get in the car with his kids! His ex had no right to yell he's kidnapping the kids!"

First thing he does when he wakes up is admit he shouldn't have pulled the knife and menacingly climbed into the car full of kids and kidnapped his son from the ex who had a restraining order on him for his sexual assault of her.

To a one, all those posters raging about not seeing a knife in the video ghosted conversations about it and would not ever admit they were wrong.

The Kenosha riot still makes me roll my eyes. So many moments. The CNN "Fiery but mostly peaceful protest" meme. The pedo who fucked around and found out vs Kyle Rittenhouse. The entire trial where it was clear Kyle was innocent. Gage Grosskreutz absolutely looking like a douchebag in cross examination.

And then all that death and destruction for a nothingburger.

Half the anti cop folks in this forum were frothing at the mouth claiming "I don't see no knife in the video. He was just calmly walking to get in the car with his kids! His ex had no right to yell he's kidnapping the kids!"

First thing he does when he wakes up is admit he shouldn't have pulled the knife and menacingly climbed into the car full of kids and kidnapped his son from the ex who had a restraining order on him for his sexual assault of her.

To a one, all those posters raging about not seeing a knife in the video ghosted conversations about it and would not ever admit they were wrong.
Not to mention, they don't seem to care that Blake raped a woman with his fingers, and then violated a restraining order to take their kids. Kamala Harris told him that she was proud of him. Some real clown world stuff.

Not to mention, they don't seem to care that Blake raped a woman with his fingers, and then violated a restraining order to take their kids. Kamala Harris told him that she was proud of him. Some real clown world stuff.

They will support anything as long as it fits their agenda of blacks being targeted by police. They will ignore the actions of the perpetrator every time.

They will support anything as long as it fits their agenda of blacks being targeted by police. They will ignore the actions of the perpetrator every time.
I like what Bill Maher says, why can't people acknowledge the very far progress we have came along with race relations its better than it has ever been and yea there is still work to do but it's not this crazy alarming levels some of those on the left want it to be.

I like what Bill Maher says, why can't people acknowledge the very far progress we have came along with race relations its better than it has ever been and yea there is still work to do but it's not this crazy alarming levels some of those on the left want it to be.
Because continuing to stoke racial hatred and frame things like it's still the 1850s is very profitable. It is a modern day career path. From the old hate grifters like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to the new one's like Ibram Kendi, Jemele Hill and Talcum X.

Death threats from the left are incredibly rare, while incredibly common from the right. One DA in New York refused to prosecute Trump because he didn't want to spend the rest of his life with a protective detail. One comment from Trump about an election fraud conspiracy forced two women to change their identities and move into hiding.

Are you really surprised this economist is still alive?

You have some sort of stats or research to back that up grandpa? I don’t want to distract you from the essay you’re surely writing blaming the Kansas City Chiefs parade shooting on “generational trauma” though.

Last edited:

Now that the full clip is out, this story will disappear. That trash bag of a human hit that old man first. LOL at the trollop filming it saying "This man is assaulting her."

You know it's true, the right practically has a monopoly on violence.

They spin mad yarns and fairy tales to make it sound otherwise, which is why they focus so hard on every story about any other group and completely ignore what they're doing. Their latest angle is trans people are as dangerous as evangelicals, which is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

You absolutely know this, you aren't stupid and know the overwhelmingly conservative FBI wouldn't lie about about where the danger lies. I'm guessing you just love the chaos.

I'm not saying there aren't crazy people on the left, I'm saying there's absolutely no comparison. I'm also saying the chances someone on the left would kill an economist for writing a flawed study are zero, which you also know is true.
i don't know who you think believes all this gaslighting. you can't open twitter without seeing leftie calls for violence. also, the notoriously right wing BLM riots. and death threats to basically anyone now towing the line. you're in a thread where a dude had to get police protection for publishing a study. who do you think he needed protection from? MAGA?

listen, save your energy for something else. you're simply not believable and trustworthy on this issue.

Back