Black inmate beats up Dylann Roof, gets released from jail WTF

Mirroring my thoughts on this matter.

I generally want to stand for the rule of law, but Roof is the perfect example of a piece of human excrement who deserves everything he gets at this point. Truly contemptible shell of carbon in a vaguely human shape. Hope this happens many more times, or one more REALLY good time.
I'm honestly confused as to why
we keep these kinds of people alive.

Same with child rapists & shit.
There's over population as it is...

TS just be sittin there feeling sorry for this mass murderer. Boy, his life must be awfully tough right about now with his owies. Poor guy.

Not exactly the hill I want to die on.

God Speed, black guy who beat up waste of life.

Guy with a history of violent crime, commits a violent crime, goes to jail for a violent crime, commits a violent crime in jail, and is walking free the next day
This will be a theme if Hillary is elected

So you dont believe in due process, innocent til proven guilty?
If he made bail why shouldnt he be given the same rights as every other American citizen?
True, however can't you read between the lines? It's a border line crime to set an habitual criminal free. Percentage chance this man who was set free commits another violent crime is very high. He could very well commit a crime against you or your loved ones.

I'm honestly confused as to why
we keep these kinds of people alive.

Same with child rapists & shit.
There's over population as it is...

We have this thing called rule of law, you know...liberty and justice.

And you then further attempt to justify this comment with an appeal to the myth of over population as a rational to mass murder?

And you call yourself felonious monk.... smish, all I see is an avatar of a lowly mouth breather in a crowd of the unwashed masses of the Berry of the May.

Away with you foul creature.

4145280-yosemite+sam+%26+bugs+bunny+-+hare+trimmed+(pistols+at+ten+paces)+(low).flv.gif

Last edited:
True, however can't you read between the lines? It's a border line crime to set an habitual criminal free. Percentage chance this man who was set free commits another violent crime is very high. He could very well commit a crime against you or your loved ones.
No, its not

Couldn't give a fuck about anything happening to Roof, but this other guy has a reasonable chance of being some hyper-violent nutcase and now he's back on the streets.

Reminds me of a thread in F12 where an alleged BJJ black belt pedophile was gang ass-raped in prison and posters were cheering. Well yeah nobody cares about the dude that copped it, but normal people don't go around raping men in the ass for vengeance, they were more likely to be psychopaths taking an excuse to rape and abuse someone than righteous citizens issuing justice.

Literally lost it at "He tried, but, nah," Stafford said with a chuckle. "I beat Dylann Roof's ass."

And to think, ass-rape was the least of Roof's soon to be problems.

how do the "sjw" fit in to this story as the OP alleges.

It's crazy how much Americans find joy in the corruption and violence of American prison systems.

If bad guys are going to prison to get raped, beat up and murdered and you all celebrate it, just bring back corporal punishment.

omg so black

Back