Black inmate beats up Dylann Roof, gets released from jail WTF

Cliffs
-Black inmate with tons of arrests is arrested for another violent crime
-Inmate illegally sneaks into Dylann Roof's cell and beats him up
-People crowd-funded hundreds of thousands for his bond
-Now he walks free, is called a HERO by SJWs, and is likely to commit another violent crime

I love how the guards mysteriously "walked away" when him and Roof were alone in the shower

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jailhouse-fight-dylann-roof-leads-fame-future-n629576

Sounds like you're a racist. All crimes are forgiven for that beating.

It's like a movie story. Man has violent past but redeems himself.

I know your trolling tho

And I dont believe the guards were in on this
One was on break, the other was tending to his work duties, those are things that happen in every jail in America on a daily basis
The shit isnt as monitored as some of you may believe
This black guy saw his opportunity, popped his door(which every experienced convict knows how to do) and took his shot at glory
Story sounds pretty simple and pretty believable to me

Can't say I feel sorry for him,but mind you the system will find a way to compensate him for this at expense of the tax payers.
The other guy will probably find his way back in prison again.

Even IF the guard looked the other
way... that kind of shit absolutely
happens in prison systems. WORSE
shit, even... to far less deserving
people.

My opinion on this particular
situation? Dylan roof should've
been executed long ago. An ass
beating ain't shit.

Should've broken this kids neck and found the prison where the Dark Knight movie shooter was staying at and break his neck also.

The first responding guard was probably like...

"Hey... You!... Stop that... when you get a chance."

giphy.gif

Guy with a history of violent crime, commits a violent crime, goes to jail for a violent crime, commits a violent crime in jail, and is walking free the next day

The dude clearly has a talent, once violent crime goes legit this'll seem just.

I bet if he was a skrull he'd be treated totally different.

Guy with a history of violent crime, commits a violent crime, goes to jail for a violent crime, commits a violent crime in jail, and is walking free the next day

Oh noes!!1!
2gvo6me.jpg

Interesting precedent. Watch some other inmate flat out murders Roof hoping for a grant of clemency by the governor or something, lol.

This guy who beat him up is likely a huge piece of shit too, but I'm finding it extremely hard to find fucks to give about this mass murderer. The only thing that could really rustle m'jimmies in a situation like this is if there's some possibility that the person who was beaten severely was not guilty.

Even IF the guard looked the other
way... that kind of shit absolutely
happens in prison systems. WORSE
shit, even... to far less deserving
people.

My opinion on this particular
situation? Dylan roof should've
been executed long ago. An ass
beating ain't shit.

Mirroring my thoughts on this matter.

I generally want to stand for the rule of law, but Roof is the perfect example of a piece of human excrement who deserves everything he gets at this point. Truly contemptible shell of carbon in a vaguely human shape. Hope this happens many more times, or one more REALLY good time.

Back