Black beast is just sitting there, waiting to knock off that stupid Werdum smile

I think Werdum gets the finish against him on the ground if this fight happens. I felt the decision should've went Big Country's way in that fight

18sk7k.jpg

I think Werdum gets the finish against him on the ground if this fight happens. I felt the decision should've went Big Country's way in that fight
Lol Big Country didn't do shit. Was just hugging and shit. BB did DAMAGE.

Werdum won't take this fight as the Black Beast is a nobody. Black Beast needs to at least get into the top 5 if he wants to fight a top contender and get tooled in the cage.

True but I'm thinking he learned his lesson about getting overly aggressive. He's probably just take him down and sub him within a couple minutes.

Werdum has terrible takedowns. Black beast would sleep werdum.

Werdum would absolutely maul this guy. He's got a punchers chance for about 3 minutes til his gas tank runs out, then nothing.
I get what he's trying to do with calling out a big name, but he'd be much better off looking at Arlovski. Big name, former champ, and gets knocked out a lot

Werdum got slept badly just a few months back, if Lewis connects he will get slept again

caint be talkin bout some other man win when all the try to do is hug

Werdum won't take this fight as the Black Beast is a nobody. Black Beast needs to at least get into the top 5 if he wants to fight a top contender and get tooled in the cage.
This is the HW division bro.

Back