Black beast is just sitting there, waiting to knock off that stupid Werdum smile

Werdum by (T)KO if it happens.

Black Beast in this hoe.

War Black Beast. Black Beast makes mincemeat out of Werdums face. Book it UFC.

Not if he runs in like a teenager on crack.

Source: UFC 198

True but I'm thinking he learned his lesson about getting overly aggressive. He's probably just take him down and sub him within a couple minutes.

Werdum likely beats him but I'd fucking LOVE to see Black Beast smash him. You never know what's gonna happen, I can see Lewis beating him, all it takes is one from that guy. Werdum might be the better striker in terms of technical ability and better at the basics, but Lewis is far more dangerous because of his insane power and how he overwhelms his opponent with combinations.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if ole beasty knocked Werdum out. He has that insane power and let's not kid ourselves, Werdum's not exactly the best defensive fighter around, he gets tagged often. I can see beasty overwhelming him with power shots and putting him to sleep. Like I said, you never know what's gonna happen - I'd pick Werdum to win just like pretty much everybody else, but Lewis knocking him out is something that can definitely happen. Lewis is one of the most dangerous strikers in the division.

I'd fucking pray to see Lewis KO that fool.

Last edited:
l4KhO8qn2cKDQNLAQ.gif

The beast must feast

This a very dangerous fight for Werdum if he takes it

Back