BKFC 57 Hollywood: Palomino vs. Trout, Fri. 2/2, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the main event of BKFC 57

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
source.gif

Nice legs.
10000000 times better than UFC ring girls, UFC needs to step it up.

'You out-stylized him!'

Someone get this no talent ass clown out of here and hire Goldie for BKFC.

He had to stop the trash talk against professional boxers after Paulie "lost" to Artem. Can't wait to see semi-retired power punches in boxing come to BKFC in the future
<JonesLaugh>
To be fair that was a very close fight, I thought Paulie edged him out.
Prime GGG in bare knuckle would have been scary.

Hendrix still blows my mind. He was on another level.

In reading the thread over, as I do a lot. The whole Hendrix thing grabbed me.

He performs my 2nd favourite song in Rock and Roll history. A song written by Bob Dylan. All Along the Watchtower.

(Don’t Fear) The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult is number 1.

Check out the people literally within 10’ of James Marshall Hendrix.

Free love and almost anything goes. And they are sitting on their asses. It’s fucking BIZARRE.

There will be Blood!!!

sg0Fv28.gif

Enjoy!

<MikeP1>

Cheers mate!
Sadly I couldn't watch the event, but even then since I've stopped following BKFC like I used to, I don't recognize many names on the cards anymore...

Frankly, I'm mostly interested in watching MMA veterans or Muay Thai stars cross bare-fists under an original set of rules, but I never really got hooked to the point of following the BKFC home-made stars

I'll never miss a Platinum Perry fight, and I'm game for every BKFC Thailand event (still can't believe they managed to put Saenchai vs Buakaw together last time

)

... but other than that, I guess that I should get more invested in the US & UK based events.

Back