• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BKFC 41: Perry vs Rockhold 4/29 8PM

Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kowboy On Sherdog

Once Upon a Time in The UFC
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
343138754_186179207631641_4231183832264107324_n.0.jpg

On April 29th BKFC 41 is live on FITE straight from 1st Bank Center in Broomfield, CO. In the main event of the evening Mike Perry takes on Luke Rockhold.

The Super fight of the night is the match for the BKFC Women's Flyweight Championship where Bec Rawlings faces off Christine Ferea. Who will come out on top and become the new BKFC Women's Flyweight Champion?

Tune in on April 29th straight from 1st Bank Center and enjoy a full and intense fight card that will surely put you at the edge of your seat!

Watch BKFC 41 right here on FITE!

*fight card subject to change

https://www.fite.tv/watch/bkfc-41/2...IjUG3NNvhFE-l8pCDMK7YBYv3n1jiuacaAlTDEALw_wcB

https://www.bareknuckle.tv/

BKFC 41 PPV Main Event:
185 lbs.: Mike Perry vs. Luke Rockhold

BKFC 41 PPV Main Card (9 p.m. ET):
165 lbs.: Chad Mendes vs. Eddie Alvarez
125 lbs.: Christine Ferea vs. Bec Rawlings
265 lbs.: Josh Copeland vs. Ben Rothwell
205 lbs.: Chris Camozzi vs. Daniel Spohn
170 lbs.: Brandon Girtz vs. Christian Torres
155 lbs.: Mike Alvarado vs. James Brown
195 lbs.: Jesse Stalder vs. Roderick Stewart
185 lbs.: Matthew Maestas vs. Dillon Winemiller

BKFC 41 YouTube Prelims Card (8 p.m. ET):
180 lbs.: Marcus Edwards vs. Jay Jackson
155 lbs.: BJ Lawrence vs. Wayna Reid
155 lbs.: Jack Willoughby vs. Mitch Seybold

*Fight card, bout order and number of fights remain subject to change.*

A lot of ex-UFC names on there. Not a fan of either but will watch them bang (beep).

I voted Rockhold but I honestly have no idea. We’ve seen Perry can take damage and cause damage. Luke has proven he’s very skilled and has a dog in him. But how will Luke transition to bare knuckle? I wouldn’t bet on this fight, I will just be enjoying it. I pick Luke based off his height and ability to throw straight punches, but if it goes to a decision anything can happen.

If anyone is wondering why Mike has a belt

It was bought.
Just like all them other belts that get made by them.
What do you think?
They made the fucking belt.
Mike bought the fucking belt.
They get the belt made

Last edited:
I voted Rockhold but I honestly have no idea. We’ve seen Perry can take damage and cause damage. Luke has proven he’s very skilled and has a dog in him. But how will Luke transition to bare knuckle? I wouldn’t bet on this fight, I will just be enjoying it. I pick Luke based off his height and ability to throw straight punches, but if it goes to a decision anything can happen.

Perry needs to find that chin fast Luke's got lunch boxes for fists. He doesn't want to eat many of those (pun intended)

I picked perry just because he has more boxing and bareknuckle experience. Luke's size is gonna be very big factor though.mike should be ok though he trains with Phil rowe who is a big dude

Back