PBP ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned BKFC KnuckleMania IV: Perry vs. Alves 4/27 8PM ET (YouTube)

wtf my stream fucked up! it was showing some random event in louisianna for hours and showing an add for this even for April 29, when they said the main event was two random LHWs I figured this was really gonna air on monday and I had the dates wrong.

smh.

wtf my stream fucked up! it was showing some random event in louisianna for hours and showing an add for this even for April 29, when they said the main event was two random LHWs I figured this was really gonna air on monday and I had the dates wrong.

smh.
Ive done that more than once...

My condolences wrongstreambro.

BKFC fights have the potential to be good but it seems like more times than not someone just can't take the punches and it ends right away or they get cut too bad or injured.

UFC has had cards like that too.. but
That's BKFC's BMF belt.

I think the BKFC 170 or 175 champ called out Perry (if he won tonight, which he did)

The problem is, Mike is making more money than the champs without needing the belt to do it. These Jake Paul type matchmaking fights are bank for Mike.

so why would he bother fighting the best guy (and risk losing, because lets be honest, that guy is probably a technically superior boxer)
when he can probably make 7 figures fighting Darren Till?
Or some other retired or semi retired former UFC guy?
Didn't Perry already beat that guy two times in MMA?

I don't think technical boxing ability matters nearly as much when there aren't gloves. Toughness, power, and heart really will carry you, and Mike Perry has that in strides.. along with being very experienced.

smh.
That sucks.

You gotta be careful with BKFC.

I have noticed that on their fight days their old events air all over the place trying to ride the wave. I too have watched a few fights before figuring out it was the wrong card.

That shit is annoying.

It was a bummer the 3 good fights of the night all ended in a whimper but overall it was a fun night at the fight card. I was surprised how many people were there, venue was about 90% full by the 2nd main card fight. PFL wishes they got that attendance in Vegas on the heels of UFC 300. Not a good look for them.

The BKFC crowd was different though. Almost 90% meat heads but I didnt see any fights or anything. Fighters were walking through the crowds after the fight.

It was a bummer the 3 good fights of the night all ended in a whimper but overall it was a fun night at the fight card. I was surprised how many people were there, venue was about 90% full by the 2nd main card fight. PFL wishes they got that attendance in Vegas on the heels of UFC 300. Not a good look for them.

The BKFC crowd was different though. Almost 90% meat heads but I didnt see any fights or anything. Fighters were walking through the crowds after the fight.

Classy Meatheads

BKFC fights have the potential to be good but it seems like more times than not someone just can't take the punches and it ends right away or they get cut too bad or injured.

UFC has had cards like that too.. but

Didn't Perry already beat that guy two times in MMA?

I don't think technical boxing ability matters nearly as much when there aren't gloves. Toughness, power, and heart really will carry you, and Mike Perry has that in strides.. along with being very experienced.
Ole Artem showed that against Paulie

Angulo was washed in boxing 10 years ago. I saw him and fellow geriatric Sergio Mora in 2018 and was hoping to never see them in ring again.

That said, was a pretty entertaining fight, got him with the old Homer Simpson. Wild fight.

Weird how 3 fights on the main card ended with some arm injury in the first round.

Well, almost...

Hall/Holder Initial Scuffle

The aftermath... And the audience.

Did it annoy anyone else last night that the commentators kept talking about "the squared circle"? Like I get it, that's been a boxing term forever. It's dumb in boxing too but yeah, it's been around forever. But BKFC literally fights in a fucking circular ring. There's nothing squared about it.

Did it annoy anyone else last night that the commentators kept talking about "the squared circle"? Like I get it, that's been a boxing term forever. It's dumb in boxing too but yeah, it's been around forever. But BKFC literally fights in a fucking circular ring. There's nothing squared about it.
Maybe they are referring to those who occupy it? Squares because they are socially awkward.

What if they go and smoke a cigarette afterwords? - A square is a slang for a smoke.

Maybe the circumference is mathematically devised that it produces the finite answer to Pi when multiplied by itself. - SquaredRootCircle.

Or what if its where the athletes go to square up...

So many possibilities.

Your right they should be calling it the circled square instead

Maybe they are referring to those who occupy it? Squares because they are socially awkward.

What if they go and smoke a cigarette afterwords? - A square is a slang for a smoke.

Maybe the circumference is mathematically devised that it produces the finite answer to Pi when multiplied by itself. - SquaredRootCircle.

Or what if its where the athletes go to square up...

So many possibilities.
They call it the "squared circle" because the circular ring sits on a square platform.

They call it the "squared circle" because the circular ring sits on a square platform.
Are you sure that its not because they are on the level?
And they are ready to swear right here right now before the devil?

We need Tobias in this thread to clear this up.

Back