• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bjorn Bellator era fighters you miss?

Drives me crazy that no one corrected Pringles to Prindle. But maybe I'm behind on jokes :(

I just miss that era of Bellator in general. Used to like Brian Rogers, Lyman Good, Pat Curran, Toby Imada, lots of fun fighters really

James Thompson said it in the lead up to their fight "Eric Pringle, Prindle WHATEVA, IT DOOSN'T MATTAH"

James Thompson said it in the lead up to their fight "Eric Pringle, Prindle WHATEVA, IT DOOSN'T MATTAH"
LOL Well damn, that makes it awesome. The Mega Punk was the best nickname ever.

LOL Well damn, that makes it awesome. The Mega Punk was the best nickname ever.

Man, so cool of you to say that. I fucking love that nickname. James is great. Loved his Colossal Concerns blog.

Brent Weedman was a ton of fun. Always liked him.

One guy I always wondered about was Cole Williams (pretty sure that was his name) he looked awesome on Bellators tuf ripoff Fight Master until he ran into the eventual winner Joe Riggs. After that idk if he ever fought again

Oh he's still signed but after his last loss to gonzales he opted for some fights to tune up outside the org.

Hes like 5-0 outside Bellator its about time he made a reappearance for sure.

You sure he's still signed? Wasn't he calling out for a ufc contract after he beat Inman for the Cage Warriors belt?

Brent Weedman was a ton of fun. Always liked him.

One guy I always wondered about was Cole Williams (pretty sure that was his name) he looked awesome on Bellators tuf ripoff Fight Master until he ran into the eventual winner Joe Riggs. After that idk if he ever fought again

Weedman was awesome no doubt about it. He called it quits early best of luck to him. Cole Williams mainly fights for Pinnacle Combat. Won by KO last April. 10-1 record.

Weedman was awesome no doubt about it. He called it quits early best of luck to him. Cole Williams mainly fights for Pinnacle Combat. Won by KO last April. 10-1 record.

Huh. Maybe Coker will throw him a bone soon then. He's gotta be hitting his prime age wise

Huh. Maybe Coker will throw him a bone soon then. He's gotta be hitting his prime age wise

He had actually never competed in Bellator prior to the Fight Master show....But they should. The dude even has the Bellator warrior logo tatted on him

I want Spiritwolf Zaromskis 3 - does that count

From what i gather he's not on an exclusive contract hence him being able to keep active outside Bellator.I remember him saying after his last loss in Bellator that he wanted to get back to his aggressive style and stay very active,which is exactly what hes done outside the org going undefeated and with finishes.

Wikipedia has him still listed as signed not that its a huge credentialed site but generally they keep up with roster changes and fighters info changes.

I've heard he may return soon on an international card but its just rumors thus far.

Amoussou is always fun to watch for sure.

Imada's badass subs
Zaromskis/Spirit Wolf wars
Neil Grove
Thiago Santos
Travis Wiuff
Attila Veigh

I mainly miss the tournaments, that shit was fun to watch every friday. Bjorn did a hell of a job scouting real prospects and talent, not just picking up previous UFC fighters

bryan baker
karl ammousou
maquial falcao

Who was that guy that got leg kicked to hell by Lima?

That was Rick Hawn. he was the first name I was going to say. overall I loved Bjorn-era Bellator. it was such a refreshing feel with a totally different format from ufc while now they kind of do the same shit the ufc does but at a lower level. good thing is that the ufc is sinking and Bellator is narrowing the gap. that train wreck PPV they had was so much fun to watch (outside of the main event) even though it basically fucked up the org. so the fighters I miss would be:

Rick Hawn
Volkov when he was a prospect
Blagoi Ivanov
Prime Storm
Vasilevsky
Maiquel Falcão
Frodo
Sarnavskiy
Amoussou

That was Rick Hawn. he was the first name I was going to say. overall I loved Bjorn-era Bellator. it was such a refreshing feel with a totally different format from ufc while now they kind of do the same shit the ufc does but at a lower level. good thing is that the ufc is sinking and Bellator is narrowing the gap. that train wreck PPV they had was so much fun to watch even though it basically fucked up the org. so the fighters I miss would be:

Rick Hawn
Volkov when he was a prospect
Blagoi Ivanov
Frodo
Sarnavskiy
Maiquel Falcão
Amoussou

Rick Hawn took a beaten but Michail Tsarev was who I was referring too I checked back. He was making audible noises with each leg kick, just in terrible pain... Fucking chopped down. he tore his knee out too with those kicks. Seeing Volkov head kick KO Mighty Mo was awesome as much as I love Mo

Back