• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bjorn Bellator era fighters you miss?

Damn! They should sign him back.

Totally forgot about him... checked him on Sherdog and he is 4-0 since getting cut. 34-1 overall.

Yea I made a thread very recently asking if people remembered him. Those 4 wins are all a step up in competition for him aswell he is going in the right direction. I wish he was back in Bellator back in the mix at FW

Definitely miss Thiago Big Monster Santos. The guy was always super entertaining win or lose.

Definitely miss Thiago Big Monster Santos. The guy was always super entertaining win or lose.

I remember he was pretty dirty. Entertaining yes but a bit of a dirty fighter. Was glad when Rich Hale knocked his front teeth out

Cole konrad
Mighty mo
Peter graham
Toby imada
Brian rogers
Frodo
That russian lonely wolf guy
Julio cesar neves
Vyachslav slava vasilevsky

And that blonde ring girl Jade Bryce.In fact they should bring back the segment where jimmy smith teaches the audience BJJ by having Mercedes and Jade roll around scissoring each other in halter tops...

They fired jade cuz she had a nude photo history......

Cole konrad
Mighty mo
Peter graham
Toby imada
Brian rogers
Frodo
That russian lonely wolf guy
Julio cesar neves
Vyachslav slava vasilevsky

And that blonde ring girl Jade Bryce.In fact they should bring back the segment where jimmy smith teaches the audience BJJ by having Mercedes and Jade roll around scissoring each other in halter tops...

They fired jade cuz she had a nude photo history......

Michail Lonely Wolf Tsarev I just remembered. Mighty Mo was fun to have around in Bellator for sure. Brian Rogers should still be in Bellator. He would be an interesting first fight for Rafael Cavalcante

Drives me crazy that no one corrected Pringles to Prindle. But maybe I'm behind on jokes :(

I just miss that era of Bellator in general. Used to like Brian Rogers, Lyman Good, Pat Curran, Toby Imada, lots of fun fighters really

Karl Amoussou was always entertaining

Oh he's still signed but after his last loss to gonzales he opted for some fights to tune up outside the org.

Hes like 5-0 outside Bellator its about time he made a reappearance for sure.

Oh he's still signed but after his last loss to gonzales he opted for some fights to tune up outside the org.

Ohh ok I knew he was on like a 7 fight win streak but I thout he was a free agent, I hope to see him back soon then!!

This thread has made me nostalgic. I think I was at peak fandom during the Bjorn era.

Wow you have a lot of great inside information on a lot of fighters I have been noticing lately. I hope he comes back. Karl fighting Larkin would be cool.

Back