BJM thinks UFC is going downhill

What is the issue? You can't just assume I will know what you mean. Is the problem "no fan" or my usage of the word "itself"?

I am exaggerating when I say "no fan." There are probably a few modern NBA fans who would prefer to go back to the 80's, but the consensus is probably most new NBA fans prefer the game as it is.

I am starting to use the "it" and its pronouns to avoid gender bias in my statements. I am starting to speak about humans using pronouns that were traditionally reserved for animals. We are animals after all.

Lol. Or maybe I was teasing you and there is no point in over thinking it. Relax a bit, it looks like the teasing worked.

That whole pronoun thing is fun and all but rather than saying it, themselves would have fit just fine. People sure seem to get offended easily these days, lol. Which means more fun for me.

Lol. Or maybe I was teasing you and there is no point in over thinking it. Relax a bit, it looks like the teasing worked.

That whole pronoun thing is fun and all but rather than saying it, themselves would have fit just fine. People sure seem to get offended easily these days, lol. Which means more fun for me.
I wasn't offended.

No NBA fan today watches 1970 basketball, and thinks to itself "wow, this was really the good old days of basketball." If it wasn't for media propaganda, most of them wouldn't even care about Michael Jordan, because they have LeBron James, Steph Curry, Kevin Durant and etc.
A lot of basketball fans today hate the game because the new handchecking rules turned it into a scoring fest, and they long for the days of the 80's and 90's where players could basically flagrant foul each other and barely get called for anything. They also generally consider Jordan the GOAT and Lebron having no chance to pass him.

He didn't say "UFC sucks now!" as you directly quote him as saying. He didn't say it is going downhill. He didn't "slam" Raquel Pennington's corner.
When you exaggerate and mis-quote you weaken your stance and make yourself look foolish.

He didn't say "UFC sucks now!" as you directly quote him as saying. He didn't say it is going downhill. He didn't "slam" Raquel Pennington's corner.
When you exaggerate and mis-quote you weaken your stance and make yourself look foolish.
1. I didn't make the video. I clearly told everyone I found it. So by misquoting me you make you've weaken your own stance and made yourself look foolish.

2. He actually said they oversaturated the program and are competing against themselves which hurts the company.

3. He clearly said that Lorenzo was the best assest the UFC had and losing him hurts the UFC.

4. They clearly talked about how overpaying for the company and the interest they have to pay on the loan forces them to put on cards/products they normally wouldn't.

*BJM confirms what we all know: UFC is going downhill

There, I corrected the headline. Your welcome.

Back