2012 it was still on the rise.

It peaked right before it was sold.
i saw the future

and they were planning to sell up for years

they got extremely lucky with ronda/conor

Bellator has Mousasi headlining an event. Fucking LOL

UFC will be fine.
There's stars on the up.

Thread title is somewhat misleading. He just says that Lorenzo was the brains behind the UFC's development that WME overpaid.

Also, what's up with the video randomly stopping to show the quote that I just heard Big John say? Unnecessary.
Overpaid for the UFC so they have to oversaturate the market which leads to competition with itself which hurts the overall product.

I found the quotes annoying too.

Bellator has Mousasi headlining an event. Fucking LOL

UFC will be fine.
There's stars on the up.
HAHA

stars?

who?

Jones who is out
Conor who is out
Khabib who said he wants to retire soon
No old legends anymore
wmma = trash

the ufc has no one

What a worthless video like I have ears and the deaf have closed captioning even they are annoyed by that.

When he works as a ref I'm pretty sure the athletic commissions determine when or if he's employed.
He's a ref hired by different athletic commissions and works as a commentator for Bellator.

I'm actually happy for Bellator's competition is a good not bad thing.

The increasing number of WMMA cans support his point.

But overall, UFC is pretty good. Hopefully Jones gets freed so we can see the GOAT back.

Overpaid for the UFC so they have to oversaturate the market which leads to competition with itself which hurts the overall product.

I found the quotes annoying too.

Thing is, the problem of oversaturation goes back long before the company was sold.

WME has become a scapegoat for the UFC's problems, but the UFC was already running way too many shows for a good couple of years before the sell in their effort to get as big as possible and expand globally.

Thing is, the problem of oversaturation goes back long before the company was sold.

WME has become a scapegoat for the UFC's problems, but the UFC was already running way too many shows for a good couple of years before the sell in their effort to get as big as possible and expand globally.
It might have started under Zuffa but it has gotten progressively worse under WME

Back